What's up with your roleplay? How are things, what are you dealing with?

xexes

For the first time as an admin a member of my site passed away. He was the husband of another member and the best friend of yet another. I'd spoken to him, he was coming to my city for work and we had arranged to meet up, to go for lunch. Then I get a phone call from his best friend telling me he's passed.

I got to see how wonderful this community is and how they are not just players, writers or members, they are friends with each other. They care beyond getting their next post. I've not had this anywhere before. Even when it looked like we might not be able to afford to run the place (we'd not close it down though!) people stepped up and took the burden.

What's up with my roleplay? What am I dealing with? I am dealing with wonderful people who love enjoying this hobby together. I don't feel the need to moderate, they moderate themselves. I can just focus on my life and then come to blow off steam IC. I have never felt so fortunate.

• Love 2

[Image: 596681d458799_NewLogo.png.581b0fb709d0e4...420b58.png]

An established, non canon, Dragon Age RP
coupleofkooks