Deep Space Nine

So, I've totally been rebinging DS9 because DS9 is best Trek (This is known). Captain Sisko is best captain (fight me!), the rest of the crew are amazing, the regular guest characters are amazing, and well, the stories are so fantastic.

Just rewarched Looking for par'Mach in All the Wrong Places and I forgot how much I'd loved that episode for so many reasons. Particularly how Dax just went along with all the craziness through the whole episode with a lot of bemusement as both Worf and Quark made utter fools of themselves. That, and well, the beginning of the most epic of relationships in Trek ever. <3

• Agree 1

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

• 7 months later...

DEEP SPACE NINE IS THE BEST TREK. THE BEST. I WILL DIE ON THIS HILL!

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Odo, Garak and Quark are definitely my favorites, but I love pretty much the entire main and supporting cast. THE BEST. 

Odo/Lwaxana & Garak/Bashir Forever! 💖 

Ad-bar-long.gif.722dc28f494a5bc598f47e3c8466b27b.gif

THE HAUNTED - A Horror Survival Jam Jar currently in Development
Interested in helping? My inbox is open!

Odo and Lwaxana are so amaze together. I mean, shit. Loved the episodes that focused on those two together.

Garak and Bashir were so awesome together. And I read recently that Andrew Robinson actually kinda played to them having a bit more than just friendship chemistry, even though that's not how things were written. I think it was just that extra something that put it over the top.

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

• 4 weeks later...