Character Concepts You'd Like to Try

Josie

Guest Lo Fidelity

One day, when I'm back in the realm of the supernatural, I'd like to play a doppelganger, but, like, a really bad one, looks like a shitty version of YOU.

Also: monsters go to work, pay bills--that sort of gag. ONE DAY.

A truly blind optimist. Somebody who no matter how ugly it gets, somehow manages to find the pearly gates and silver lining. Basically a walking pool of Happy.

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

A deposed queen. I have gotten pretty close to that several times, but I've never really managed to play the actual story arc. Hoping to change that in the near future.

- crosses fingers -

• Love 1

Shady McShaderson

• 3 weeks later...

Lately, for like the last year, I've been wanting to play a mute character. But not just a mute... This character would be intimidating to the max in some capacity, either great size or deadly skill or a savage appearance. A scary, stoic dude, who never seems to speak or emote even slightly. They'd be this terrifying statue of a brute 90% of the time, but have that one buddy they talk to. And, oh jeez, would this character talk, and talk, and talk. They're a total goober. The goofiest goober. Perhaps even annoying with how much they jibber jabber about the silliest, nonsensical, stupid stuff. Non-stop...but only in this one other character's presence and only when alone with them.

...My ultimate goal is a conversation between this buddy character and anyone else, in which the other is insisting that my dude cannot speak, has never spoke, and is a serious ba-mf...while the buddy character is insistent that, no, my dude is anything but a ba-mf, and is really an insufferable goof. I want that argument to go down, for reals, without any OOC organization or influence from me. I would die of laughter and happiness and win rp forever! I so badly want this...but I'm unsure if I could pull it off. Mute characters can take so creative energy to work around their muteness, but it'd be so worth it.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

goShaveYourGiantHeadOfSmellWithYourBadSelf.png.330cfee24df61fd4cc42c52e66e63ab6.png

A young wand maker (I'm on a Harry Potter vibe). I'd love to have her be this super open, funny but also nurturing person, and have her sit and offer tea and cake, and talk to students about their fears and concerns with the whole 'being a wizard' thing, because she was super scared too when she was their age and would have loved to have someone talk to her and help her out. 🙂

Shady McShaderson

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so I love both of these tropes and am surprised I haven't made RP characters out of them yet but ---- the gentle giant, and the sapient droid. My favorite things!

ac2204b883ba2b2c3b93079f6c58144be0db842f
Be a Part of the Story
Discord
NOW ACCEPTING CHARACTERS FROM NON-ANIMATED FANDOMS

Characters with fear-based powers and creepy appearances. Like someone who can make you paralysed with fear if they make eye contact, but their eyes go pure black when they use their magic/powers/whatever.

I have an idea itching in my head for a fantasy character concept both drawing from evil AI plots, and also some Frankenstein elements, involving a made monster lashing against humanity. It's all just a question of making it work for the board I'm on. XD

Edited by Sanghelios

Lately, I've been wanting to write a straight up 80's valley girl and transport her into more modern times. Sure, it'd probably annoy people, but it'd be worth it.

giphy.gif