Character Concepts You'd Like to Try

Josie

I want to play a character who is royalty of a fictional country.  It's an on and off urge.

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/31/2017 at 11:50 PM, Uaithne said:

Also, I want to play a vampire.  A real, bloodsucking vampire, not some sexualized, romantic thing.

This is one of my favorites, tbh. That 890 year old virgin bloodsucker vibe. It's love.

Personally, I think that when I really want to play characters, I just... go for it. At this point, I've played so many vastly different characters, it's hard to come up with something completely foreign to me. Even all the ones everyone else has listed here I've played around with before! (I am a character addict!)image.gif.e8ffafea87cee2009cf7a71a3ae9a59f.gif

image.gif

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I would love to try out my concept for a Dark Knight on a forum. My character would be from a line of Dark Knights. However, due to some genetic issue with the breeding of dark knights over the years, my character and her older siblings all have a bleeding disorder that kills them by the age of thirty. Then her trek to find a cure or a way to stop it's progression by magic/artifact/science.

I'd like to do a  law-enforcement-normie trying to solve a particularly supernaturally-leaning case and ends up becoming involved in a secret world of non-human influences. I know, cliche, but looks fun. 

A succubus that keeps getting confused/mistaken for a vampire and nobody will believe that she isn't one, because vampires exist and succubi "don't". 

• I read this! 1
  • Like 2

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Hulu, I've been catching up on both Highlander series and now want to play a character of the immortal variety. 

I'm still trying to fight this urge to play a female pirate in a fantasy world. 

• Like 1

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

A supernatural fantasy about spirit animals set in Somerset, Pennsylvania

A psychopath. I want to try her messing up with someone's head like Joker did to Harley, but I'm not sure I have it in me.

Shady McShaderson

A pacifist. I tried it once and it didn't last long :(

Owner Of Convergence Wars

Are you an RP Site Admin? Add me on Discord to learn about RP Community Watch, a server full of RP Admins who chill, exchange tips, and share a watchlist of dangerous members.
Discord Name: SYRE#0420

Guest TheHales
On 3/10/2018 at 10:10 AM, Shades said:

A psychopath. I want to try her messing up with someone's head like Joker did to Harley, but I'm not sure I have it in me.

Hey, you never know until you try! I always wanted to play a cult leader and gave it a shot, have played two since then and both turned out a lot of fun and disturbing to folks so win-win.

Personally, I want to play a counselor or therapist of sorts, but I feel like I'd bullshit more than use actual facts, lol

• 4 weeks later...

Super tempted now to play someone like Madame de Pompadour, with the whole 'politically influential but careful not to overstep' thing. Ugh, brain, why?

Shady McShaderson

A traveling merchant that is basically that one video game merchant that always appears in places that don't make any sense or are too dangerous, someone who purposefully sells their wares at dangerous places.

"Delving deep into a dungeon? Don't forget to stock up on stuff! Why I'm here? Cause the place attracts adventurers, duh."

Edited by Gota
  • Like 1

2055148134_EOHbanner.png.530f7a6856f7b2fd0b4861da17014318.png

A truly epic bad guy at my wild west site. Perhaps the penultimate serial killer? However, I so totally suck at writing bad guys, it's probably going to remain a pipe dream.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

Not character but plot concept: I want to do something in the vein of Halsey's Colors video. (If you haven't seen it, it's about a girl and her mother whom are dating a father and son pair, but the young woman is in love with the older man.) 

Reality is an illusion. 

A girl posing as a male to either serve the army or board a ship in her brother's stead. I know the concept is hardly original, but I feel it would be a lot of fun.

• Like 1

Shady McShaderson

I'd love to play somebody that everybody overtly hates. A few of my characters are disliked by a couple of characters, but I'd love to play somebody that is despised and revels in it. That and I have a big urge to play a midwife or a nurse and I'm not sure why.

• Like 1

Join us in the 12th Century, on Saints Sleep:

Sig.png

I also write on the brilliant AeRo!
B8CB4x.png