• Announcements

• Morrigan

Please don't PM me questions   05/18/2017

This is a very important thing that I need to express to the members of the Initiative a little more clearly so you understand why I'm posting this message as I get a lot of PMs and random support requests regarding things on this site and it is extremely overwhelming to get these PMs.   There is a lot of stuff on the site that I manage solo. From the spotlight challenges, to the challenges (when I'm able to get to them), to archiving items, to approving items etc. We have a lot of cool features and trust me when I say I'm not saying we need to reduce because I feel everything that we have has it's place and purpose however I do, do  it all alone. (Shamelessly plugs staff wanted stuff 😉 )   So with that explained I have to explain why I'm asking that members stop PMing me questions. First off, we provide many different places that probably already answer your questions including our FAQ and our Ask Us fourm. We also provide forum avenues for you to contact the staff (in general instead of a single staff member) via our forums through the "Staff Contact Center" where you can either contact the staff publicly or privately. While it is your preference which one you put out there these avenues are more quick for you to get a response.   When you PM me (first off you'll get an auto reply with this information reiterated in it) but it's very likely I will dismiss it and get to it later. PMs are not my priority as they are used for private messages between myself and a member and not something site related which will be explained below as to how my priorities work for managing as I go:   Priorities listed in order from top to bottom regarding sites: Site/Server Down Site/server slowness Hosting issues (any of the initiative hostees having a problem) Payment issues Reported content Staff Contact Center Contact (and of the forums there) Chat Approvals Site checks (looking through forums) Roll outs of any kid that I have created (challenges, content etc) PMs Distant Fantasies   This isn't to say that your PM won't get answered however all of those other things take precedence over a PM and as you can see I'll answer you in the Staff Contact Center before I even check my PMs to see what you need.
Sign in to follow this  
Icewolf

Wise woman/ Celtic healer type

I'm looking for a face claim that would fit for a dwarf-lady who is a healer. She should be dark haired (preferably with braids, but it doesn't matter if she doesn't have them). The hair should be long and the actress should appear to be in her 40s. I've looked through all the galleries I've saved but couldn't really find one because although there are plenty of dark-haired women in medieval/fantasy type settings, all the ones I've found all happen to be noble woman, princesses or queens, which I don't want, mainly because they are over-dressed for the character! The character is living in the woods, isn't a noble-woman/princess and so wouldn't have access to such finery. I don't like using face claims where the person is dressed in modern clothing as I feel it ruins the atmosphere of a fantasy/historical setting. (I'd prefer not to use images from GOT because everyone seems to be using them at the moment.) I don't mind if she's greying a bit in her hair, but I don't want it to be all grey. Thanks.

Awards

Sadly off the top of my head I can't think of anyone. There aren't as many actual dwarf people out there (don't know if that is what you're looking for) but the first thing that came to mind was the one on the left.

sheridan-smith-and-alexandra-roach-in-th

Sheridan Smith from The Huntsman movie.

• Love 1

The face-claim doesn't have to be an actual dwarf (as in, none of the actors who played the dwarves in the Hobbit were) but the race of the character I'm looking for is a dwarf. The characters from the historical and fantasy films and shows I've found all seem to focus on royalty and noble-women, so they won't fit the character.

Awards