Late af

K

Hey hey, everybirdy~ What's up? I'm K (pun intended) and this isn't so much of an intro topic since I've been lurking in the shadows here forever, but I guessed I should put one of these up sooner or later. Better late than never too, right? Sooo, that all being said, I'm female, Romanian and studying languages and literature. Come write with me :D

• How long have you been RPing? About 3-4 years now.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Real life, but that goes from anything medieval to present day. Supernatural (not the show), animal gangs idk. I started RPing on a game Feral Heart, so that's where I got the like for animal rps.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum or skype. Not experienced with other platforms.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Book and movie oscilates but regarding music, I'm a big fan of Dorothy The Band and Halestorm, as well as Caro Emerald and a bunch of others.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? RPing, drawing and singing, as well as playing sims. no ragerts
  • What's your favorite color? Green
  • What's your favorite drink? Irish coff__ unless you mean non alcoholic uh, the Sweet Dreams cocktail idk. Just go with grape fanta. Or green apple juice.
  • I read this! 2

• Admin

Hello @K Welcome to the dark side of posting on the initiative! We are glad to see you introduce yourself!!

• Thank you 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Hello fellow Romanian and green leprechaun! 

I love green too... and glad you are here!

• Thank you 1

Welcome @K! I too enjoy studying languages and singing. Which vocal part are you? And Feral Heart was wonderful, though I remember when it was Impressive Title. 

Thanks everyone!! Didnt expect so many replies lmao

@Gothams Reckoning I love drawing lips :D

@Elena Ayyy cf, we need to write together someday x)

@Serion I have no idea regarding vocal groups, I'm amateour af. But I do remember IT too, I never grasped how items worked there lol

@Rune Huehuehue you're welcome for the discovery~

Thank you all again!!