should've done this forever ago

novocaine

Helloooo there, not sure why I'm just NOW deciding to introduce myself here but better late than never, I suppose~ I go by Novo on the interwebs. I've been roleplaying for ten years or so and opened up my own site recently, patiently waiting for it to take off.

Anyhow, I work at the busiest Starbucks in my district and have lots of whacko stories to tell about our crazy breed of interstate customers that we get on a daily basis and I'm honestly a fun and hilarious person once you get to know me.

That's about all I can drum up right now ;~;

I'm bad at describing myself. :,)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hello @novocaine! We're glad to have you here! Can't wait to hear some of your Starbucks Stories.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Guest LOVE ME AND DESPAIR

I'm not that great at describing myself or intro threads either. I always try, but I end up rambling for the most part so I feel you. Welcome to the site. =) I have a friend who works at a Starbucks, or worked, and she seemed to enjoy it, but I have heard some amusing stuff on the 'net from workers there. I haven't been to one in ages though. Used to go often like 5+ years back cause I loved their frappucinos, but then I had to start considering the price lol

14 hours ago, LOVE ME AND DESPAIR said:

I'm not that great at describing myself or intro threads either. I always try, but I end up rambling for the most part so I feel you. Welcome to the site. =) I have a friend who works at a Starbucks, or worked, and she seemed to enjoy it, but I have heard some amusing stuff on the 'net from workers there. I haven't been to one in ages though. Used to go often like 5+ years back cause I loved their frappucinos, but then I had to start considering the price lol

Sooooo true! If I didn't work there, I wouldn't drink it because I don't think I'd ever be able to afford a Starbucks addiction without my discount and free beverages... xD

Welcome to the party!  I toast my current cup of soda to you. Working at Starbucks is busy, and you guys are always a day brightener! Good luck with your site as well. May the force and caffeine be with you! 

NewSig.png
Welcome to the City of Destiny

Wedding Season 1797
Forming Families Among the Rumors and the Joy
Will you ally for love or money, business or pleasure, peace or war?

It is never too late to introduce yourself. Some of us wait longer than others. In the end I hope you enjoy the community. It's pretty nifty.

• Agree 1

use this one kat.png

(Some time appropriate comment about working at a super busy starbucks and the purple haze that is the unicorn frappe here)

stay strong, I'm guessing??

affiliate.png

Age of Aquarius

a techy potterverse sandbox