Coding Help! I suck at it.

Mr O

Greetings oh lovely ones!

So, I have a bit of a problem here. Okay. Not really a bit, but more like a really big problem here. I need to adapt two or three premade skins for my place, but I know ****-all about Coding. Like at all. Been struggling for a while, trying to figure a few things out, but sadly, I just suck at it. Been waiting for nearly three months for a friend to make a custom skin for the place, but I think it´s time to just let it go...Haha

The current skin we have is broken at best, and while I am a really patient guy, I just think this has gone on long enough. I just need very basic things, like positioning a C-box a bit lower, or adding the option to change skins to a premade skin. That´s pretty much it, just minor things. That I, for the life of me, can´t do. If someone could help me out, I would be so happy. The kind of happy that is so happy that it becomes awkward as hell happy, you know?!

Help me oh Coding Overlord!

Have you ever considered that instead of trying to find a dedicated person to fix all the issues with all your skins, just going through each skin with a list of specific questions for specific skins? I have seen a lot of people in your situation where this second option really gets things done, especially if it's just really a few things, like you said. The disadvantage though is that sometimes you have to cater to the help like setting the skin you're working on as default or guest-viewable, etc.

• I read this! 1

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia.