Vermin crawling aboard

Vermin

Hi yall!! I'm Vermin, but I also go by Sasha in these parts. I've been roleplaying for 8 years now, but it's actually the first time I've ever opened, owned and staffed a board - exciting!! I've been on a few before - most sadly short lived, some I must admit I've flaked on due to one reason or the other - but I've always had at least one 1x1 going at any given time, and I honestly can't imagine my life without rp atm. 

A huge part of that is probably that between Uni and work, I don't really have much time to commit to any other hobby as much. I still doodle from time to time (.... most recently for RP) and do a bit of solo writing, but the rest of my free time is spent binging shows, manga and movies or playing games - typical stuff. 

Generally, I'm a very excitable person, I'm an eternal optimist and I suppose a tad idealistic, I'm super into space and super heroes and fairy tales and dumb action blockbusters and I'm studying pedagogics to go into social work. 

Nice to meet all of you! 

• I read this! 1

Heh, a lot of this sounds like me!

Have you considered putting up your artwork to advertise your site with Tumblr or facebook or Pinterest?

I'm glad you're here and I hope that you find this place useful and fun no matter if you're between sites or starting up a new one.

• Agree 1

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia. 

• Admin

Hello @Vermin we are glad to have you. Great hobby to have. 

What was was the most recent show you binged?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

16 hours ago, xexes said:

Heh, a lot of this sounds like me!

Have you considered putting up your artwork to advertise your site with Tumblr or facebook or Pinterest?

I'm glad you're here and I hope that you find this place useful and fun no matter if you're between sites or starting up a new one.

Thanks for the warm welcome! :>  

To really gain a following on tumblr I'd have to put out good or great quality stuff consistently, and I ain't sure I can or want to expend the energy necessary for that right now, but I'll file the idea away for later. 

16 hours ago, Morrigan said:

What was was the most recent show you binged?

Hi! My roommate and I just finished binging Doctor's Diary yesterday - it's a telenovela that kinda toes the line between making fun of and embracing all the corny and cliché staples of the genre. Before that I burnt through the new episodes of Blacklist they released on Netflix.... good times. 

• I read this! 2

• 1 month later...