A few years ago Cassie Jaye began to make a movie on the Men's Rights Movement (MRA) and her support basically dried up once people learned what she was doing. Only after turning to Kickstarter (with the help of one dangerous individual) was she able to fund her project. Since then it has been a rocky road to release. Theaters have refused or cancelled showings (like in Australia).

But now the movie is out on Amazon, Hulu and Youtube (paid video) as well as on DVD.

Here's a preview:

If you've seen it, what did you think? If you haven't seen it, is this something you would?

"There are three sides to every story... Your side, their side, and then somewhere in the middle is the truth."

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal opinion is that MRAs are the equivalent of Femenazi's. Both are extreme fringes that exist in a very loud minority vacuum and should not be given attention other than a brief acknowledgement of existence.

I did not actually hear about the film until this post, to be perfectly honest. Watching the trailer however, my impression is that the documentary is just a propaganda pandering in the "gender war" so I think I'm going to skip it.

Edited by CovertSphinx

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg