Veteran of Roleplaying, New to the Initiative

Lawman

Well, found out about RPG Initiative via some of the regulars at RPG Directory, so I decided - why not? So here I am. 

I'm from Singapore, and a relative latecomer to forum roleplay having only gotten into the hobby in early 2008 at the age of 26, but all things considered I think I learn pretty fast - so who's to say you can't teach an old dog new tricks huh? Anyways, my preferred RP circles tend to be in anime-related stuff, whether it be based off an anime fandom, or just generally leans strongly towards anime aesthetics such as skins, face claims, and such. Currently head admin of my own site, former head admin of one other site, a co-admin on still another, and a global moderator as far as my staffing experience goes.

So yeah, hi everyone.

• I read this! 3

• Admin

Hello @Lawman we are glad to have you! I've never done anything Anime-like except I've one-x-oned some Avatar the Last Airbender stuff. Hope you enjoy your time here.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Hello, Lawman! Always glad to see old acquaintances around ;) I started in 2009, and I was 41. Before I had no idea that RPGs exist and that you can write with another character by character instead of scene by scene (how I did with my deskmate in Uni).