Hello again folks!

Mister Karma

Hey everyone, I'm back after a long hiatus, under a new moniker this time around.  I just did an entirely new board, same concept but with a larger world, and I really want to share the love with everyone.

But that's not why I'm posting this topic.

I wanna say hi, get to know all you lovely people, have a drink, have another drink, stumble drunkenly around the room, fall down the stairs, have a laugh the next day...

Oddly specific order.  I'm Mister Karma, I've been RP'ing for a decade now, and I've been running sites left n right for the same amount of time.  I kinda stopped running my own for a couple of years to get into writing with a whole new group of people, and then it just hit me to make a new board with all the canonical changes to my old one, plus some new mechanics and such.

IRL, I'm an Amazonian, full-time, absolutely loving the job and looking to grow with the company.  Already learned a lot about leadership there in the seven short months the warehouse has been open in my hometown than I did in six years in retail from my managerial mentor and ten years of adminning blindly, so I hope that my new knowledge on leadership shows!  Thanks again for not disappearing, but rather improving, I love this spiffy new look and it's all convenient and easy to navigate!

But that's me in a nutshell.  If ya wanna talk more, my Discord is Lord Bartex#0125, don't hesitate to message me and chat!  Would love to get to know you all again!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Top and bottom right is where the discord link is @Rune! Also welcome to the initiative @Mister Karma. We are glad to have you and that you like the site.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 1 month later...

Welcome (back)! I hear Amazon is a pretty crazy place to work but it's nice to hear you're loving it

If you need me, I'll be falling down the stairs.