Forum Custom Structure & Mini-profile Direction

Vellamo

Hi! 

My current issue is that I am trying to figure out how to create a responsive grid layout (two columns for the forums/boards) on Jcink, similar to what you have here; however, a lot of the information out there is "outdated" and were made prior to the introduction of the HTML Templates. I am currently new to Jcink and I've spent days trying to learn how to use it and while I've figured some things out, this still evades me no matter what I read/look at so I feel a little way in over my head on where to start to get this going! 

Also my other issue is that I would like to move the avatar/mini-profile section on Jcink to the right rather than the left. I tried something like "direction: ltr" (can't remember if it was exactly this, just an example) but it ended up flipping the forums as well and I would like to only move the avatar/mini-profile to the right of posts and the like. 

If anyone could guide me or point me in the right direction, that would be nice! 

~Heath 

(Hope I am doing this right)

Edited by Heath

The documentation is here : https://jcink.com/main/wiki/jfh-html-templates

And my advice would be to just focus on the non-responsive aspect first. See if you can find some skins that use this feature so you can see how they were done in the code.

Next, once you have that down, then try to make it responsive.

Just one step at a time avoids a lot of headache and confusion.

• I read this! 1
  • Agree 1

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia.