Players who made problems for themselves!

xexes

On 7/3/2019 at 9:35 AM, Let-make-nice said:

The singular case of the player whose criteria for a ship (it's always about a bloody ship) are so damn precise and defined that they could just write it up in fanfic. However, for some obscure reason, they are absolutely desperate for another person to write it for them, wonder why their "plot" is not attractive to other players, and sulk when suggestions towards flexibility are made.

frustrated ryan gosling GIF

I actually like the ultra-specific want ads because I’ve met enough people who have those expectations but instead just expect you to guess them. If someone knows and articulates what they like, more power to them and sometimes I like a challenge.

God, the sulking though. 100% there.

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly

That one player who threw up two applications without reading our lore, got pended, and then asked us to delete her accounts because she "wasn't enjoying the board anymore".

pfZKNf.png

The player who just posts something like "I got my character Ryan accepted, please plot with him" in the Discord plotting channel. No app link, shipper link, or any information about their character or what plots they'd like to do or connections their character could have. (And then inevitably leaves saying that nobody will plot with them.)

A player who got angry when they put their character in a situation that had no other resolution than the death of that character. They had been warned against doing the thing multiple times by staff members and did it anyway. 

• Cringe 1

• 1 month later...

Got two stories.

1. Member joined the site, made an extremely antisocial character. Complains they don't have any plots, rejects all plot offers from other members, complains they don't have any plots again.

2. Member wants to severely maul their character to the point that they'd be hospitalized for an extended time and suffer from permanent damage, but then is shocked when they are told the character can't participate in certain threads because their permanent damage makes it impossible. We told them before they did the mauling that they may not be able to participate in certain events because the character physically can't.