Players who made problems for themselves!

xexes

Wanted to start up a community story-sharing time of various problems that players made for themselves. It can be your story, a story you witnessed, or a story that you heard, just remember to please never use real names for anything.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'll start!

A player decided that they would never talk to anyone they didn't know. This included plotting. And the cbox. And even if the person contacted them first. The player constantly complained they were bored.

Edited by xexes
  • I read this! 2
  • LOL 3

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia. 

• 2 weeks later...

A player who never responds to any starter you send them, are hardly ever on the account, but complains that no one rps with them when they do decide to log into it occasionally. The first two or three times they did this was understandable but when the pattern is repeated, people have made all the attempts they can to get them into roleplay but they still do it... Nah. Eventually, people will stop asking/attempting to rp with them, but the blame that they don't have anyone rping with them is still put on the people who tried to rp with them.

• I read this! 2
  • Cheers 2

A player who, when they are on, is really active and constantly begging you for posts (even complaining when you go to bed).  They get into all kinds of plots with you and with others.  And then they up and disappear, without warning, from the site and from all manner of contact.  They leave you and others with plots that wouldn't be stalled if they either had:  1) not gotten into them in the first place or 2) not up and disappeared without warning. Then complain about 'being left behind' in those plots.

Edited by dreamsleever
  • I read this! 1
  • Agree 1

tumblr_o4od0wR43y1ta7p7ko1_400.gif

Button.gif 

Currently working on: a Fire Emblem RP set in Tellius

The player is a compulsive liar. They feel frustrated no one every believes what they talk about in the cbox.

The person is clinically, deeply depressed and constantly brings it up. They feel bored, and they also feel ignored.

Edited by xexes

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia. 

A player decided that it was disrespectful for players to have fun with a trivia game we were running just because they had joined only a couple weeks before. -_-

A player who, when depressed, takes it out passive-aggressively on a certain person because of things in the past.

• Cringe 1

tumblr_o4od0wR43y1ta7p7ko1_400.gif

Button.gif 

Currently working on: a Fire Emblem RP set in Tellius

A player who is new, complains that those with a big following (who have been there for years), ignores them, when in fact, the players are just taking a break from rp because they have busy lives/important things to deal with. The same player also sends messages that are silly/difficult to respond to so they post passive aggressive comments directed to that player.

People like this wonder why no one wants to speak to them, but really, it's because they handle things in a rude manner or send things that leave the receiver scratching their heads on how to respond.

• I read this! 1

Guest Archaic Cyborg

A similar case to @xexes; a player who didn't want to talk to anyone.

A player who kept over-complicating a profile, by dodging the subject and trying to paint it differently, hoping we the staff wouldn't see through it.  

• 4 weeks later...

A player who sits on the board almost every day, very active in the chatbox but doesn't actually like to rp with people.

• I read this! 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you 1

rpgi-sig.png

+ :: c o m i n g  s o o n  :: +

A player who complains about wanting posts, needing RP, and begs literally everyone they see to join them in an RP without fail...but has several bloody posts to reply to and those people they owe are left going "Uhm...what about me?"

• I read this! 4
  • Love 1
  • Preach it! 1

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

• 4 weeks later...

A player who refuses to use PMs or read anything.  They were warned they had a certain amount of time to post an IC post to keep their character in a PM. Was told in cbox for seven days to look at his PMs. Refused. Account deleted and app archived. 

Went into the cbox and called everyone names. This individual was banned. First and only ban for the site . (Knocks on all the wood).

• I read this! 1
  • Cringe 1

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png

• 4 weeks later...

Those players who think they know better than everyone else, are constantly bugging staff about things that aren't done, faces that should be inactive, and then try to drag other people into the issues by moaning about it on an im platform. 

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1
  • Preach it! 1

Find Another Way

Teen Wolf, 18+, 10 Years Later, Canons and Originals welcome!

• 1 month later...

A member who seems not to be able to follow any kind of story, what-so-ever. This person LITERALLY has done the exact same thing with three different people on my site. They get excited about a plot, they plan a lot of it, and two posts in, their character is 'falling' for the wrong person, ruining the plot completely. Regardless of how many times you draw their attention to it, they don't see to understand that that's not the plot you signed up for... sigh. 

• I read this! 2

The player who plots out a character with a deep relationship with another character by another player - perhaps siblings, or lovers, or rivals - and then drops the RP. When the other player says "What about our plans?", they responded with "Well, you shouldn't be making characters whose stories rely so heavily on other characters."

... They also plagiarized my Christmas event, so, I really hate that person.

• I read this! 2
  • Cringe 3

Glub glub.