ohgoshhi D:

Hi :-D I figured since I made a post that wasn't about rescuing a potato from Jenn's clutches stealing potatoes, I should maybe say hi? I generally go by Kit, but you have a few! So Kitten, Kittenmitten, hey you, good-lookin', just don't call me late to dinner! :3 I'm one of Rune's obedient minions, overuse smilies and emotes in an attempt to not be misunderstood and hated forever, and tend to ramble about nonsense and make dad jokes. It's nice to meet you :-D

And cuz I like answering questions:

• How long have you been RPing? Too goddamn long. Forum RP, maybe... four, four and a half years? In WoW for a couple years longer, and on messengers since I was in high school (don't even ask how long ago that was <_<)
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Modern supernatural! "I've got a job and bills and oh yeah I'm actually dating a werewolf, that's a thing." I also love RPing in WoW settings. Honestly give me a world and I'll have a great time mucking it up.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum and chat. I used to RP a lot on WoW but I've gotten really shy about it recently. I'm not sure why.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? The Dresden Files, Pokemon: The First Movie (I always cry when Pikachu's getting beat by his clone;; ), and symphonic metal. Generally. Music tastes are fairly eclectic. The only thing I don't really care for is rap/hip-hop.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? As mentioned, I play WoW! And sometimes FF14. And D&D. And... other things. Occasionally stuff.
  • What's your favorite color? Pink. Pastel and soft. Or green. 
  • What's your favorite drink? Sweet tea. 

• Admin

Pink is best color! I am a huge pink lover myself! Welcome to the Initiative @Kittenmitten

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@Kittenmitten, welcome to the Initiative.  I'm Uaithne.

How does one RP on WoW?  Is it separate from actually playing the game?

WoL___dark01.png

Thank you for the welcomes :-D

@Uaithne It's not all that different from RPing on a forum, really. RPing in WoW isn't so much following the storyline (otherwise we'd all have the same story, snoresville!), as it is just playing in the world. I very clearly separate my in-character actions from out-of-character. So dungeons, raiding, questing, that's all OOC (unless I've got a plot inside a dungeon/raid). I'm IC when I'm playing my character as a person rather than a vehicle for utter monster domination!

Hope that answered your question :-D

• I read this! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kitten!  Welcome to the bunch!  I also high five you as a fellow Dresden Files fan!  That series is fantastic.  Have a great time here!  -- Seahorse

NewSig.png
Welcome to the City of Destiny

Wedding Season 1797
Forming Families Among the Rumors and the Joy
Will you ally for love or money, business or pleasure, peace or war?