Hiya :D

nyx

Hi there! *Waves* These welcome topics always make me nervous, they make me a bit shy, haha but ok, out of comfort zone lol I go by Winter and I've been rping for goodness me a long time. My first RPG was Post Harry Potter and it is probably my favorite, to be honest. I've tried vampire diaries and zombie sites but I never could get into them. I prefer forum based RPG's though, it's just my thing lol I had been out of the rping scene for about 3 years and I'm just now coming back with some brand new ideas for my own HP board. So far it's going very well and I'm happy to step back into the world that I love so much. A lot has changed since I went away but I'm starting to get my sea legs back xD wish me luck?

rpgi-sig.png

+ :: c o m i n g  s o o n  :: +

• Admin

Always wish you the best of luck! We are glad to have you on the Initiative. <33@wicked

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Lolz thank you both! I'm having fun learning the site xD

• I read this! 1

rpgi-sig.png

Welcome aboard, @wicked.  It's amazing that Harry Potter RPs have lasted this long (and so strong) even though the books and movies ended several years ago.  Do people rehash the same plots or are they starting to venture into other alternate universes and aspects of the HP world?

• I read this! 1

WoL___dark01.png

@Uaithne Thank you so much! I'm such a huge HP fan xD but I too am amazed at how they have lasted. I actually took a break due to too much rehashing, I got older and wanted to rp outside of the castle. It's one of the big reasons why I broke down and made my own but I'm happier on it then I have been on my previous attempts. ^_^

Edited by wicked
  • I read this! 1

rpgi-sig.png