Based on the game Fallout Shelter:

http://www.falloutshelter.com/

I want to have a fallout shelter RPG. Some magic and all that with vault tech to expand the vault as it grows but a little more realistic. Anyone else interested in something like this?

Some things I was thinking:

No app but new characters must have a starting thread of being welcomed into the vault by the overseer.

Possibly having the overseer just be a voice through speakers/staff character to direct characters.

Primary jobs will be water reclamation, power and food management with others as needed (like radaway and stim pak makers).

Ability to go out into the wasteland that you write a one shot of what you encounter and your return and based on that the staff will give the character items that they "found" out in the wasteland or bottlecaps to trade for items in the vault).

I am sure with some brainstorming this could be a lot of fun. Anyone interested?

I'm not familiar with the game (clicking on the link now), but I think this sounds like an intriguing premise. I'm interested!

Awards

Ahh  so, you meant the unrealistic super- SCIENCE  of the 1950s that the games have, that can do anything from mutate people, animals, insects, and food, and create pseudo-human robots. 

Ok, I was wondering if you were considering adding something to this game that not in the official games, since vault-tec has a history of using the vaults for weird experiments.

Would this be in Capital Wasteland, the Mojave, or Commonwealth, or some place there hasn't been a game yet? 

Awards

It sounds like you are talking about the actual Fallout game (which I have no knowledge) @Nox but could always use some fun in it. I'd be happy to have more than one vault one with experimenting and without. I would be happy to expand vaults as we go forward.