What are your favorite video games? Or books?

Nox

I don't know that I could narrow down favorite books.  Though one I keep recommending to people lately is The Forever War.  

As for gamesss.... zelda, tomb raider, borderlands, fallout, final fantasy, and most recently overwatch all rank pretty up there.

royals_rebels.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love RPG's so all of the Final Fantasy games are right up my alley and I've enjoyed the ones I've been able to play.

My absolute favorite one is called Shadow Hearts 2. The story, the gameplay, etc., I love it all!

Books, did someone say books?!  The Stand, Pride and Prejudice, The Clan of the Cave Bear, BDB series by JR Ward, most anything by Sherrilyn Kenyon..I haven't found many newer standalone ones that i would consider a favorite.

I don't play video games, cause my kids hog the PS4, but I did download Old Republic to my tablet and I'm stuck. lol

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

For books, its always been "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer. I read it in college several years ago and a number of the scenes and passages just pulled at my black, little heart strings.

For video games, my long time favorites have been from the PS1 era: Valkyrie Profile and Final Fantasy IX. I like them both for different reasons and can never choose between the two. I do like a good, classic SNES RPG though.

banner-01-88x31.jpg
Khyeras: an original fantasy RPG.

"I keep wanting to write 'dwarves' as 'drawers'."

"Land of the Drawers... we call it... Ikea."

Lately, I've had this odd dilema where there is that game I don't have the console, the skill or the time to play, but it just seems to have at least one really interesting part in it I can only scratch the itch of by watching people playing the game. Aka playthroughs. The game being Detroit: Become Human.

(Yeah, despite all the criticisms, there is just some addictive parts of it)

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well