Wild Marin Appears

Marin

Hi! My name's Marin. I'm a total Nintendork who likes cruising around, roleplaying Puyo Puyo/Pokemon/Mega Man fan characters, as well as a bit of Mario and Zelda. I'm a big fan of forum roleplay, especially forums that have progression systems in place, including things like stats or something else I can work towards. My RPing style is very character development and progression driven, which is probably why they gel so well with me. I used to roleplay just about everywhere, but chats and game roleplay are so fast paced they're especially hard on my poor muse. I've become very methodical in my writing and I choke a little when I'm forced to reply very quickly |D

I'm currently working on a site of my own that I plan on submitting later and I'm eager to make new friends and experiences. vwv

• I read this! 1

yjHUyz0.png

Hello Marin! Welcome to RPG Init!

I'm sure you'll love us and I also love character development and progression style roleplays! I'm a fast replier but I sometimes spend days crafting the reply (without the inspiration has bit me in the ass of course!)

adminuserbar.png.71315bfc91f356787fd0e77311e6f224.png

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Marin we're really glad to have you. Chat based RPG's can be really fast paced. I liked to use them primarily when I'm just character or relationship building with friends as it can really get the juices flowing (personally) but of course all the real action is on forums for me too.

Good luck with starting you're new site, I hope we can help you on your journey. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to seeking feedback and meeting new friends here. vwv

• I read this! 1

yjHUyz0.png

Probably Dragonite or Haxorus off the top of my head. I'm very fond of Dragon, Ghost, Ice and Fairy types in roughly that order.

And thank you~!

yjHUyz0.png