Why hello there.

• How long have you been RPing?

Oh lordy now..it's been over 15 years at least, probably more than that. I'll be thirty in a couple of weeks, so that would mean I started at around the age 15...definitely longer than that. Probably closer to 17 years now.

• What are your favorite RP genres?

I have ab absolute obsession with dystopian/post apocalyptic/zombie type things. However, that being said I have been known to drift around supernatural, on occasion RL if it's interesting enough. I tend to stay away from scyfy specifically for the reason that it is often way to over thought and there's always tons of things I have to follow and keep up with for just one character. For me that always takes the fun out of the RP.

• How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?

I prefer forums, chat can be fun but no one ever takes chat seriously, and it's always so short and rapid fire, which is why I prefer the forum route. That being said I -have- belonged to one or two chat based RPs that I thoroughly enjoyed at the time because it was well thought out and executed, and the character development was taken very seriously. 

• What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?

Uh. 

1)I've always preferred fiction or romance novels.

2) Rocky Horror Picture Show...Little Shop of Horrors...Princess Bride..lmfao. It literally changes depending on my mood.

3) I listen to a wildly eclectic music style.

• What other interest/Hobbies do you have?

I have taught myself both coding and graphics art. My next step is to learn to code jcink, which I'm sure I can get without issue, I just keep procrastinating on it. I'm probably going to give it a go here soon. As for graphics I'm by no means the most amazing thing that ever happened in the graphic world, but I love it and have fun doing it. 

• What's your favorite color?

Purple and black. Yas. 

• What's your favorite drink?

Horchata hands down babeh.

Heya! I'm Yvonne, I am a single mother of three young children, the owner of two brand new forums that I'm just having fun with, and a generally laid back and relaxed person. I get along with most people, but if there's an issue I prefer to speak to people face to face instead of skirting around it. In my opinion it avoids unneeded drama. I adore RP, it's my escape. I have run several of them in the past, enjoyed many as a member, and have left many over the years, as I'm sure many long term RPers can sympathize with. I generally loathe conflict and arguing, so if I retreat from a conversation it's usually because I'm trying NOT to get swept into any of this. 

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

• Admin

Hey @anthrxmilkshake welcome to the Initiative. Horchata is pretty amazing. I love me some dystopia. Looking to play a fallout shelter RP eventually. Can't wait to see your sites.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

HEy there, Morrigan! Nice to see you again, sug.

Hiya, Sith. Nice to meet you. Thanks for the welcome!

W9QVrMj.png

Hiya and welcome to the board! :D Purple and black! <33333

rpgi-sig.png

+ :: c o m i n g  s o o n  :: +

Ohhh snap I feel your pain  @Cyn ! 

It's great to meetcha @wicked !!

Edited by anthrxmilkshake

W9QVrMj.png

Heya, @Sage! I didn't even think of that. lmfao. I'll do that tonight.

Hello hello @Uaithne Nice to meetcha.

• I read this! 1
  • Agree 1

W9QVrMj.png

Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, but everyone is great! 

Purple is one of my favourite colours, too! :D

HaLp2lk.png
October-2017.png 

Well than welcome to The Initiative! I feel like I know you from somwhere. Where have I seen that username? *massages temple* On an RP forum for sure...where...where have I seen it...

W9QVrMj.png