anthrxmilkshake

Simplistic Witchy RP

So I've wanted something simple like this for a long time. Heck I've wanted to do something like this on a forum for a long time, but I loathe starting another RP forum without supporting peoples who have my back on it, or are even interested in it. Here is the basic bare skeleton of what I've been thinking about::

-EXTREMELY simple application, either a profile app, or, maybe, a 'freestyle' app with a few needed details.

-Possibly no word count, with the heavy suggestion that one liners are not allowed.

-A very scant few species. I'm talking Witches and Humans being the main focus, with possibly werewolves thrown in because I have a werewolf obsession. Lol.

-Setting, basic plot, no serious hard to follow insanely in depth plotline.

-Modern, based in RL.

-For the witches and wolves I want one coven and one pack, with the potential of "rogues" or "lone" wolves that may or may not be allowed due to pack law. 

-Stress and/or dislike between the witches and the wolves.

-Humans ignorant of both being real

-Focussed on a small town somewhere int he mountains with tons of woods and such surrounding it.

If you've ever seen BITTEN that's the kind of 'small town' I'm talking about. That show ALSO has wolves and witches in it, and that's KIND of the feel I want.

I don't want it over complicated, or difficult to understand. Something laid back, fun, and relaxed.

• Like 2

Awards

I love this idea! Actually, I just stumbled across this site, but this post - your post - was the reason that I signed up on it so that I could comment. This kind of rp is exactly what I'm looking for! I'd love to talk more about it/brainstorm, etc., if you'd like to. I joined the discord as well - you can find me there as Birdie. <3

• Like 1

Woo! That's awesome!

Welcome to The Initiative , by the by!

I'm kind of excited someone replied to this post. xD We should definitely chit chat about it. 

My Discord is Yvonne#6222

Awards

How did you know what I was thinking @anthrxmilkshake??? I don't have time for another rp right this second, but I just finished the secret circle and the fact that there will never be a season 2 kills me inside. I've been looking for a witchy game to satisfy my need and can't seem to find any with that particular focus! 

But I would be very interested to see what you come up with. An actual rp where i can focus on magic is totally something I've wanted for a long time.

• Like 1

Awards

@Sage Hahah. Weeell this just encouraged me to move forward with this whole thing. So I'm definitely going to start planning it out. Maybe @Birdie will want to be a part of it with me, and maybe I'll drum up a few other potentially interested peoples while I talk this up. So far this is what I've got::

-More rough around the edges werewolves. Thinking about a trailer park in this small mountain town where they more or less live and run. Think..redneck biker gang, hardcore family protection kind of guys. To be honest I think about SOA when I think about this pack. One of the founding families of the town, established since the beginning.

-As for the Coven I was thinking about it being the OTHER founding family of the original town. I was also thinking about them and the pack being on good terms once upon a time. Founded the town together, probably had eachothers backs at one point in history. 

-I was also thinking that the humans probably knew about both WAY BACK WHEN, than a series of animal attacks caused the witches to point the finger of blame at the wolves, and in fear the entire town turned against the pack running them off.

-The pack didn't return for quite some time, and when they did the idea of werewolves was more or less 'spooky legend of town INSERT NAME HERE'. After having the finger pointed at them before they opted to remain a secret this time around as they began populating the town again, seeing it as their rightful home, but the Coven discovered them and since the 'animal attacks' were never actually explained they are still very wary of them..and the pack hates the coven specifically because of what happened.

...thoughts?

Awards

I think this sounds really cool. In my experience, sites broaden the focus on several packs/covens/species where you lose that focus and sense of closeness and community, so just having those two supernatural factions vying against each other could create a lot of drama. You could play with a lot of prejudice and suspicion in that setting! I like it :) 

Awards

I agree! Actually I know I only got a couple of biters but...to be honest I'm sort of excited about it so I'm going to go ahead and start work on it. Why not, right? Not going to get anywhere walking in circles and waffling over it! Lol.

Awards