*insert impressive entrance title here*

Renya

So, other than the obligatory greeting to you all, which you all most definitely get!

6myyBqD.gif

I suppose admitting how long I've roleplaying should be next and in my next that is around twenty or so years at least in one form or the other. Which sounds impressive but just proves that when you've found your niche you get comfortable. Obviously I'm not the same person I was then and nor is my writing. Hopefully, we've both aged well rather than just acquiring the odd wrinkle here and there as well as the tendency to wander off on tangents...oooh SQUIRREL!

That being said I can take things seriously but only when I need to, otherwise I just like to have fun and hope the other around me are experiencing that as well as adding to my own enjoyment. Which isn't a bad goal to have.

• I read this! 1

• Admin

tenor.gif

Welcome to the Initiative @Renya we are glad to have you! I'm sure you're writing and you have aged well. We hope you enjoy your time here.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Heeelllooo @Renya! Welcome to The Initiative. I wouldn't worry to much about how long you've been RPing, I'm rolling up on that mark myself. Lol. 17+ years here. I Say plus because I legit cannot remember if it was before that time, that's more or less a guesstimate. Lol. Hope to see you around the board!

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

Nice GIF choice! Welcome!! I look forward to connecting with you about RP!

Hello and welcome!  I'm Uaithne.

WoL___dark01.png