🎶 SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM 🎶

Death Kitten

Don't you wish you could be a spam bot? Tooling around the interwebz telling people that they need your thing (or just saying random things, we don't judge). Well, show us what your spam is made of!

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

But what is a spam post but I don't think it will work. To be able and wipe out all the doubt that you have. Free your mind, link the things. Spam is good. Spam is great. Eat the food that's on your plate.

• LOL 1

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

Thiiiiiiiisssssssss...is the song that NEVER ENDS...yes it goes on and on my friend...some people STARTED SINGING IT not knowing what it was...and they'll CONTINUE singing it FOREVER just because...this is the song that NEVER ENDS...yes it goes on and on my friend...some people STARTED SINGING IT not knowing what it was...and they'll CONTINUE singing it FOREVER just because...this is the song that NEVER ENDS...yes it goes on and on my friend...some people STARTED SINGING IT not knowing what it was...and they'll CONTINUE singing it FOREVER just because...this is the song that NEVER ENDS...yes it goes on and on my friend...some people STARTED SINGING IT not knowing what it was...and they'll CONTINUE singing it FOREVER just because...this is the song that NEVER ENDS...yes it goes on and on my friend...some people STARTED SINGING IT not knowing what it was...and they'll CONTINUE singing it FOREVER just because...

pumpgirl.gif

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

• 1 year later...

Dear Death Kitten,

I am writing you with urgent business of the ost importence. My father, the king of Zamunda has recently passed away and because I have not yet reached the age of crowning 21, I am unable to access my father's effects and establish my claim to the throne, which includes wealth in excess of 1.8 Billion Rupies. The only thing blocking my ability to collect these effects is the need for a plane ticket to our Swiss Bank, something I am able to precure for $5000 American dollars. With these funds I can secure my transport, my father's throne and my people's future. I will be able to return your gift 1000-fold and more, being eternally in your debt. My time is short, please, if you can find it in your heart to help the rightful King of Zamunda, the world will owe you a great debt.

Thank you,

Prince H'ahaha

E5zAKhe.gif

You won't last ten minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

Does being a chatterbox about things nobody cares about count as spam? 

-

• 3 weeks later...

I am posting randomness here! 😮

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara