anthrxmilkshake

Beacon Rock - Modern/Supernatural/Small Town

Beacon Rock is the result of my brainstorming thread in which a couple of people bit. Though there are still many things to talk about, make, and consider for the roleplay, I'm currently looking for a few people! I'm hoping for a crew of staff who will are fun, active, and willing to RP to help the site look active once it's ready. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor!

There will ONLY be three species:

Werewolves, Witches, Humans

There will be no huge hard to follow plotline, and will likely be mostly character driven.

IT is based in a small fictional mountain town named Beacon Rock

It is modern with a basis in RL

The species guides are being compiled from various different locations: Bitten, Witches of East End, but we are NOT a fandom RP and are uniquely our own!

The Application will be simplistic, the rules basic, the word count small, and the atmosphere relaxed and fun.

If you're interested in being a part of a relaxed, small town supernatural RP that will be driven by the characters, than Beacon Rock is going to be the place for you!

Site: Beacon Rock

Guides Pending Creation (Already being worked on)

Awards

BeaconRock still has a few things needing to be done, but one guide, the rules, the setting, and the plot, are all written out!

All we're waiting for is you!

We're still looking for the same thing as we were before! Get at me if you're interested!

Awards

Claire    33

What exactly are you looking for from staff in the short and long term? And what are the staff positions and duties?

Awards

Heya, @Claire.

To be honest right now with any staff that I take on I'll be looking to them to help provide the initial oomf in RP when we get moving. Also to greet new members, maybe snag attention where they can on sites like The Initiative. Basically the staff would be there as a support system at the moment. I'm also offering one of the "In power" positions IC to the staff members who join, as well as probably the ability to accept/pend character applications when they do start filtering through. Answering questions when they crop up, etc. etc. 

Basic staff duties, to be honest, and all around activity. 

Awards

Claire    33
3 hours ago, anthrxmilkshake said:

Basic staff duties, to be honest, and all around activity. 

Ahh, I could offer to do this at the end of the month after submitting my final report for my masters. However, you don't know me and might not wanna work with me, so that's cool too. :P

Awards