Hello... again?

The Duchess

I've been a member here for some time, I just ... took a long break, haha. Anyways, hello again everyone! I'm a site owner, though, I've been slacking so bad lately b/c of my muse with writing, bleh. I'm 3 1/2 months pregnant and that's tiring in and of itself. I have a 17 month old son (nearly 1 1/2 years old). I'm a stay at home mom, too. Which I love because I get to watch my son grow up. 

Anywho, that's me. 

• I read this! 1

NksejyY.png

Welcome back to the land of the living RPer! We're happy you dropped back in! Awww, cute babehs...I wish mine were still babies. Twin 6 years old reminds me of how little they argued with eachother when they couldn't talk. <.<

Anywhosit, I look forward to seeing you around the site!

• I read this! 2

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

• Admin

Hey @The Duchess (Vii) Welcome back! I'm sure it looks a lot different since it's no longer on DF but we're glad to see you active again. <33

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.