Hello, All...

Thunderbird

Hello, everyone! Uh, since I'm not quite sure what to say, I did the thing:

• How long have you been RPing?
    About 18 years, off and on. Been back at it for about 3 years straight now.

• What are your favorite RP genres?
    Superhero, action/adventure, supernatural, fantasy, some sci-fi

• How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?
    Mostly on forums, but sometimes I like to chat-rp. I’m also kind of into video game rpgs such as Skyrim and Diablo.

• What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?
    Favorite book: I’d have to say the Harry Potter series and (please don’t laugh) the Twilight series.

Favorite movie: I have a bunch of them, some of which are the Indiana Jones series, the entire Star Wars saga, Harry Potter series, Dragonslayer, Ghostubusters 1 & 2, the Twilight saga, and of course all of the superhero movies. Yes, even the crappier Joel Schumacher Batman movies.

Favorite music: Alternative, rock, and heavy metal. Some easy listening like Enya or Lorena McKennitt. Some country.

• What other interest/Hobbies do you have?
    I enjoy going to Renaissance and other fun festivals of the like, as well as comic cons, with my husband. I also enjoy making (and selling) beaded hemp jewelry, what I like to call “pirate dreads”, and other artisan type stuff. Furthermore, I like playing video games, mostly of the rpg or action/adventure sort, such as Uncharted, Red Dead Redemption, Diablo 3, Skyrim, etc. Finally, I enjoy working out at the gym for about an hour and a half at least three days a week.

• What's your favorite color?
    Purple. Blue. Black. Red. Green…. I have a few favorite colors. lol

• What's your favorite drink?
    Normal drink: Mountain Dew! Water as well.
    Alcoholic beverage: That’s a tough one. Lol It’s between Rum w/either Pepsi or Coca-Cola, or Sangria.

I hope to make some new friends, share some experiences, learn new things, and just have fun here. :)

Edited by TalesOfGotham
  • Love 1

No laughing at all on my end, I actually quite enjoyed the Twilight books, and am absolutely unashamed about this. :P

Not...such a fan of the blasted movies. I spend the whole time picking them apart like "That didn't happen there, it happened here!" which just drives everyone bonkers. Lol.

Welcome to The Initiative! Hope to see you around the site!

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

• Admin

Hello @TalesOfGotham welcome to the Initiative! We're glad to have you! My daughter loves playing uncharted. She has actually purchased the collectors set and is playing it from the beginning (slowly yet surely).

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@anthrxmilkshake: Thanks for the welcome! Awesome! I haven't read the Twilight books in quite some time. I probably should. It would have been nice to hear Aro in the last movie tell Caius that the "werewolves" were actually a type of shape-shifter instead of children of the moon. Yeah, I tend to pick the films apart a bit whenever I watch them, too. lol :)

@Morrigan: Hello! Thanks so much! Sweet about your daughter and the collector's set/edition of Uncharted. I'm excited about the next one coming out with Chloe and Nadine. I play multiplayer on Uncharted 4 frequently....

@SithLordOfSnark: Hiya! You seem to be a fellow DC Comics fan....lol :D

Welcome!! It's a pleasure to meet you. You're in good nerdy company here! 

I also do Ren Faire's - usually as a Pirate. We've a small crew of us.

I've also got some serious love for HP and the Twilight series, especially with the movies.

• 4 weeks later...

@SithLordOfSnark: HUZZAH!!

@Zahhy: Awesome! Pirate here as well. ;)  Also awesome about HP and Twilight. I'm actually looking to create a DC Comics/Twilight crossover soon on Jcink if you'd be interested... lol (Not sure where to go to ask for interest in a site here).

• I read this! 1

Hi @TalesOfGotham! I love Ren Faires to! Not been to one in forever though since I was in the wheelchair, muddy fields aren't the best place for me, lol! I need a scooter, totes need a scooter!

I love Skyrim too, and Dragon Age, love me some dragons. ^^

[Image: 596681d458799_NewLogo.png.581b0fb709d0e4...420b58.png]

An established, non canon, Dragon Age RP
coupleofkooks

Awesome! Welcome to the initiative!♥️♥️

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png