An experienced macro character player appears!

Macrofurry

Hello there! I am not great at these things so I will just use the Q and A provided.

How long have you been RPing?

I have been roleplaying for about a decade now. As such I have made over 70 characters and their associated planet. Every day is a new learning day both for my characters, my world and especially me.

What are your favorite RP genres?

My favorite genre is slice of life. I don't like having conflict in my world as I made it to escape from my absolute disaster of an adolescence and puberty. Gentle giant aliens are better than the cliche angry giant aliens, in my brutal opinion.

How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?

I prefer IMs like Skype, Telegram, Discord, etc. I honestly don't get why a growing amount of RP sites are becoming hateful to off site RP. That seems like a dictatorship, a hostage situation and just absolutely rude.

What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?

My favorite book is Godzilla: At World's End. My favorite movie is Gojira, Mosura, Kingu Gidora: Daikaijū Sōkōgeki (Brownies for people that (preferably before googling) know the English translation.

What other interest/Hobbies do you have?

I am a story commissioner, an avid racing game player, and a giant monster film fan.

What's your favorite color?

My favorite color is green.

What's your favorite drink?

My favorite drink is Mountain Dew. Preferably at the temperature where it is on the razor's edge of remaining a liquid while threatening to start to ice up.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hello @Macrofurry welcome to the Initiative! World's End is a very good movie. I love Simon Pegg and Nick Frost though.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

3 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Hello @Macrofurry welcome to the Initiative! World's End is a very good movie. I love Simon Pegg and Nick Frost though.

I am unfamiliar with that movie. I am referring to... This

Sorry to confuse.

Edited by Macrofurry

• Admin

Ahh, no worries. I've never read it.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome to The Initiative @Macrofurry! I'm obsessed with mountain dew, though was more so during my pregnancies. Killed several 2 liters a day...never seen a pregnant woman have to pee so much in your life, I swear to god. Neon green by the third trimester. lmfao. Because that wasn't TMI enough.

Hope to see you around the site a bit! Don't hesitate to holler our way if you need anything at all.

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

2 minutes ago, anthrxmilkshake said:

Welcome to The Initiative @Macrofurry! I'm obsessed with mountain dew, though was more so during my pregnancies. Killed several 2 liters a day...never seen a pregnant woman have to pee so much in your life, I swear to god. Neon green by the third trimester. lmfao. Because that wasn't TMI enough.

Hope to see you around the site a bit! Don't hesitate to holler our way if you need anything at all.

Oh I love Mountain Dew. It is my first choice of soda to.drink when at a restaurant. It is awesome! Once I get moved in with my Canadian boyfriend I plan on drinking 2 liters every one to three days instead of the economically safe 7 days I have to here in Illinois.

I don't mind the TMI'ness at all.

You'll see me plenty, relax. ;)

3 hours ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

Hey there and welcome to The Initiative :)

Thank you.

Welcome to the fun! Offsite RP has it's uses - I'm a fan when its just a 1x1 RP where two people are dictating the world and such. Haven't done a groupchat RP since... Hell, AIM chatrooms. xD