Hey, Howdy, Hey

Blondie

I thought I had done this when I was hanging around before, but alas, I think I might have been wrong. So... Hi!

Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory):

• How long have you been RPing? Almost six wonderful years.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Firefly, Supernatural, Real-Life...or just anything fun, really.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? I like Forum or play-by-post.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? BOOKS! Me love books! Favs: Lonesome Dove, The Clan of the Cave Bear, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre. BDB serious by JR Ward and anything by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Movies are vast and I can't think of them other than the ones that I mentioned as books. I like music.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Photography. I gave up crocheting.
  • What's your favorite color? Blue
  • What's your favorite drink? Coffee and Dr. Pepper!

Did I mention that I am weird and goofy?

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

Welcome to The Initiative @mdiamond!! I gave up crocheting, too...especially when making one long chain of one single stitch got super old, and around the time I realized that the only thing I could make was a REALLY BIG FREAKING SQUARE. XD Soooo... I left that particular art to other people. lmfao. What kind of photography do you do? Landscapes, animals, portraits. I adore photography. 

Hope to see you around the site! Don't hesitate to shout out when you have a question or need anything!

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

• Operations Mod

Hey! I'm new myself. 
I also gave up crocheting lol I'm just no good over all. I can make a great chain though. 
What kind of photography do you do? That's the one hobby my fail of a self has managed to maintain over the years. Wildlife photography is my favorite medium but my best works are mostly pet portraits, unfortunately. 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

• Admin

Hey @mdiamond and welcome to the Initiative! I love photography! You should share some in the graphics showcase!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

All the former crocheters, its like a start of a club! lol I made a few blankets for my munchkin before she was born, but I haven't picked up a hook since. I learned a couple of stitches, but yeah...it was like making a freaking square!

I mainly just 'shoot' whatever catches my eye. I have so many photos that are just sitting in memory cards that I haven't had a gander at in who knows how long. I was able a few years ago to do a senior portrait session. If I had some outgoing person helping me I could probably do more!

Find me at:

Well, a Jack Skellington fan and a Firefly fan, I am now officially your new best friend!

[Image: 596681d458799_NewLogo.png.581b0fb709d0e4...420b58.png]

An established, non canon, Dragon Age RP
coupleofkooks

9 hours ago, Claire said:

Well, a Jack Skellington fan and a Firefly fan, I am now officially your new best friend!

Hello new best friend! Yes, I am a huge Firefly fan! Actually I'm just a geek and I love a multitude of fandoms.

Find me at:

10 hours ago, mdiamond said:

Hello new best friend! Yes, I am a huge Firefly fan! Actually I'm just a geek and I love a multitude of fandoms.

I am RPing Firefly too. I am so happy I get to play my goofy mechanic and companion after all these years!

Which other fandoms do you RP?

coupleofkooks

Let's see: Supernatural (Based off of the show), Supernatural (genre), RL Crime, Mythology, and then Firefly. I just left a Dark Matter game that was not for me, it felt like just a scifi game. And I am about to close a Not a superhero, but super powered game, sadly. And I have a friend from another club/community asking me to play in his Stargate game and I know next to nothing about Stargate!

Find me at:

27 minutes ago, mdiamond said:

Let's see: Supernatural (Based off of the show), Supernatural (genre), RL Crime, Mythology, and then Firefly. I just left a Dark Matter game that was not for me, it felt like just a scifi game. And I am about to close a Not a superhero, but super powered game, sadly. And I have a friend from another club/community asking me to play in his Stargate game and I know next to nothing about Stargate!

Yeah, SG is not the fandom to play if you know nowt about it, lol. I love the fandom btw too!

What sort of mythology do you do? I have a penchant for norse and irish/druid.

coupleofkooks

The just opened, The New Age.

There's Norse and Greek Mythology. They were booted to Earth fifty years ago and are trying to find the other Gods and Goddess they want to and notability(worshipers) to gain their powers back.

Find me at:

Ugh.... Shelters of Stone? Yes, and hated it.

So much lost potential in that series. No mention of her older son!

• I read this! 1

Find me at:

I liked even that abomination (but much less than others). And I loved a fanfiction parallel ending which I truly recommend you: The Sacred Mountain by Andy Black.

And the world is small, I know Silent Hunter and Misty, and your site is one of our affiliates for many years.

Edited by Elena

1 hour ago, Elena said:

I liked even that abomination (but much less than others). And I loved a fanfiction parallel ending which I truly recommend you: The Sacred Mountain by Andy Black.

And the world is small, I know Silent Hunter and Misty, and your site is one of our affiliates for many years.

Oooh, can you PM or discord me the link?

And, Misty is me! @Elena

Find me at: