I'm so tired of...

Morrigan

@Icewolf: I'm not surprised to hear that. At this point nothing fans do (or people I guess) surprises me anymore. In my case I could tell it was just the character they had issues with, since I  didn't put any kind of personal info like that out there. But a player getting bullied via their character for their personal lives and such  is leagues worse.

And the whole "your character's a Mary Sue!" thing kills me too. There are characters out there that actually fall into that category, but people nowadays just use it to slander characters they hate or who stand out in some manner.

• Like 3
  • Preach it! 1

I am tired of seeing in either cbox or discord "I have no idea what my charrie is up to" or my personal favorite that makes me cringe "He is being stubborn and doesn't want to tell me why"

I am tired of hearing from the same person"I don't know where to integrate my character" gave this person options she took one and then she poofed saying they be right back has not been on in days after plotting with another person....f you gonna bitch that no one plays with you stop coming in the forum when your buddy is on and not rp with others except for your buddies and then say I have no idea where to integrate my charrie.

I am tired of people joining and for weeks say I don't know what to make not sure which species or what I want...why oh why...

I am tired of people showing up only when an event is announced because they want the goodies that come with good event development(Award ribbons and points for the store)

I am tired that when I mass pm I see people show up that have posted once and then say I am sorry I been busy but I am here...no buster you are not here haven't been for a month (When I do massPM mostly with changes, additions and event announcements. 

• I read this! 1
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Places I Rp where you can find me

Crossroads To Hell

spacer.png

Dark Envy

spacer.png

• Admin

I'm so tired of people using me as a way to get around a system. It doesn't matter WHAT system! But a system. THE system. Who the hell cares. I am not your easy way out! Fucking follow the rules. Submit the right requests! Post to the right forums etc.

• Agree 3
  • Preach it! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Guest Archaic Cyborg

Though I haven't rped or modded in months, I still feel a fraction of what stopped me rping: doing more 'work' ala low-key arguments and defending my fort instead of just signing in and writing scenes. I'm tired of having to justify this, that and the other, pulling teeth before the audience even dips a  foot into my rp lagoon. Because there may well be crocs waiting. :T

X plays this, I play y, success! Not one person should be trying to manipulate the other! Manipulation is bad, m'kay.

Pettily....people who use car accidents to kill off entire families at a time. I was recently on a site where this applied to half the characters, it felt like, and just.....

please why

Anonymous poster hash: 6790a...03d

• Preach it! 1

I am tired of people asking me to RP with their child & adolescent characters when I've mentioned multiple times that I don't enjoy RPing with adolescents.

"but it'd be funny" doesn't make me laugh.

it makes me tired.

• Agree 1
  • LOL 1

I am tired of people upset because I did not answer your post first....come on I can only post on what I have muse on that moment yours will come *rolls eyes* we are adults folks!

• Cheers 1

Places I Rp where you can find me

Crossroads To Hell

spacer.png

Dark Envy

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Crimson said:

I am tired of people upset because I did not answer your post first....come on I can only post on what I have muse on that moment yours will come *rolls eyes* we are adults folks!

Everybody wants to be first but when it’s turned on them, they’re all about the stress and the pressure making it hard to write. Sometimes I write what is freshest in my mind over what’s been sitting for a while. It’s not meant to be an insult. 

• Agree 2

Reality is an illusion.