I'm so tired of...

Morrigan

Guest Parasite Eve

When I think I've established a good partnership with someone, we're maybe one or two posts in with a good amount of communication about the roleplay but then they'll send me a PM complaining hard about other members and reasons why I shouldn't roleplay with them thus creating unwanted drama. 

People that join and delete their account like moments after---now our board is guest friendly and guests can certainly see if the boards for them. if they don't like anything, then why join and then delete the account moments after? its rather annoying--also people that join and then poof for months and don't bother coming back.

• Agree 1
  • Preach it! 1

I’m sick of having to carry whole threads by myself and my “partner” only doing reactions. This happens more with my villain and it gets old super fast and boring. 

• Fuck Yeah! 2

rpgi-sig.png

+ :: c o m i n g  s o o n  :: +

32 minutes ago, wicked said:

I’m sick of having to carry whole threads by myself and my “partner” only doing reactions. This happens more with my villain and it gets old super fast and boring. 

This! Or by contrast, when you can tell someone literally just HASN'T READ THE THREAD. or if they did, they either ignored or understood nothing. It's one thing if I'm rping with someone who doesn't speak the same language as a first language that we are rping in. I will happily work hard with that person. But like if I know we're rping in your first language and say like "She said X" and your character responds to something after that and then things "Character wonders x. Character asks' Do you X?'" Like....BIIIIIIIITCH. 

• Preach it! 3

pvZERW.gif

35 minutes ago, Uaithne said:

I'm tired of nobody taking initiative to reach out to others to RP, to start open threads, to join open threads, etc.  I'm tired of doing all the work.

This so much! And as a chat-based, I'm exhausted. Adding to it, it stops me doing the plots I want to do because I'm too busy playing and trying to get over people involved so they don't feel left out and lose interest and leave? I've even tried not so subtly what I call "backseat rping" where I say I'd love to see other player's X and other player's Y doing [insert activity or/and idea here] together sometime, but most of the time nothing comes of it. It's frustrating, especially when it impacts the appeal and longevity of the site.

Edited by Sailor V
  • Love 3

Guest Parasite Eve

Of when I do get answers to my request thread a majority of the time people will tell me right off the bat 'Oh, I only roleplay females.' or 'I can only be submissive.' Seriously? There's no flexibility at all. I can understand trying or saying 'Hey, I'm not good with so and so role but I want to try something new. I'm willing to try.' I can respect that more than be given a basic 'Well since I only roleplay females you automatically have to take the male role so my female can have a love interest.' 

The submissive bit for me means they will just sit back while I lead the story until the romance aspect comes into play then they'll write pages on pages of love declarations.

I am tired of people. Just...in general. Many of the people make my brains hurt. 

I am also tired of being a part of a site that isn't 'clique' centric, only for it to inevitably turn into that down the road. Guess it's to much to hope for that people don't 'naturally' gravitate into tightly knit groupings and pretend the world outside their bubble is toxic.

..that is all.

• I read this! 1
  • Agree 1
  • Preach it! 2

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

On 3/26/2018 at 9:46 PM, Parasite Eve said:

When I think I've established a good partnership with someone, we're maybe one or two posts in with a good amount of communication about the roleplay but then they'll send me a PM complaining hard about other members and reasons why I shouldn't roleplay with them thus creating unwanted drama. 

I am sure this is one reason why a community I was in became so fractured, and usually over silly misunderstandings that in the end really didn't mean a thing. It can get so bad on sites that eventually you just feel like you can't trust anyone and wonder if people are talking about you behind your back. It's worse when you get someone who does this who seems to be trustworthy and you support them when they have a bad time, only for them to take up with people who have caused problems and eventually stop talking to you. It's like they only hung around you to get in with the 'popular' crowd, (the one, for some reason, everyone gravitates towards, even if they are the centre of most of the drama on the site).

Edited by Icewolf
  • Agree 2

*Le sigh*....I am tired that when we make a survey and folks answer things they would like to see more and so forth that we do exactly what you asked and you don't sign up for it...For example (We want more mini events) ok Mini event up folks *crickets chirping*....And oh we would like for staff to encourage all characters to get integrated....OK Mini event up guys and shippers are needing some loving...again *Crickets chirping* gahhhh!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Places I Rp where you can find me

Crossroads To Hell

spacer.png

Dark Envy

spacer.png

I'm so tired of...

• Struggling to get threads/plots

• Receiving super slow replies to threads/plots

• People using "muse" as a cop out to post, like it's an acceptable excuse (just say you're not feeling up to writing atm)

• Naming my characters cuz sometimes it just doesn't come easily to me. :| xD

• Agree 3