As a Member: Ideal Atmosphere

anthrxmilkshake

@anthrxmilkshake It does! I'll message you on Discord with more information about it <3

If anyone else has questions or wants to know, just let me know!

• Thank you 1

jak_sig_2sec_by_accenlia-dbcyqh8.gif

Not all things last... Some thrive in the fire while others die
Original High Medieval Fantasy || 3-3-3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Carnival

I've just recently started to see Discord popping up everywhere and I'll have to admit, I had no idea what it meant at first.  I'd heard of it, but I had never known exactly what it was until I started seeing sites I was interested in having Discord servers.  For me, I'm already a disgustingly shy individual that has a hard time just saying hello, so it falls into the highly intimidating category.  I like the cbox's but sometimes I just don't want to chat, period, because I don't know the people.

I'd prefer there always be options rather than being thrust into a server I know nothing about, with people that I know nothing about...but I guess that does make it sound the same way as a Cbox, doesn't it?  One site allowed me to talk to just one mod to get a feel for things and that was it, which was really nice and helped to calm my nerves.  I've honestly yet to check out a Discord server at all, so I'm thinking after reading this that I might have to in order to get a better insight on how it all works.  Either way, if the people are friendly and welcoming, don't glaze over me or generally sound like they hate newbies, I guess it's all the same to me, lol.

I started with Discord here on the Initiative! @Morrigan helped me to create my account and start talking. Thank you Morri, I started loving it!

• You're Welcome 1

• Admin

@Carnival You can start with the Initiative's discord server. ;) It's in our sidebar on the main site.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.