Biography/Thread Tracker/Plot Page Request [PB]

Mercury

I didn't see anything in the rules about requesting multiple things in one thread.  If this is frowned upon please let me know and I will amend this post haste!

Please & Thank you in advance to whomever takes this on <3

These are all for Proboards.

Gravity
Type: Biography
Scheme: Something dark and space related
Fonts: Surprise me ^^
Graphics: A space big enough for a decent sized profile image
Layout: Surprise me, but it's for a fantasy wolf & dog RPG.
Plugins: Style Tag and anything else you think would look fancy.
Deadline: N/A
Other: I can't think of anything.  If there's anything I missed please let me know!

Gravity
Type: Thread Tracker
Scheme: Something like these colors.
Fonts: Surprise me ^^
Graphics: A space big enough for an image size of your choosing.
Layout: Surprise me, but I would like for it to have spaces for Ongoing, Dead, an Completed threads.
Other: I can't think of anything.  If there's anything I missed please let me know!

Gravity
Type: Relationship Tracker
Scheme: Match the Thread Tracker
Fonts: Match the Thread Tracker
Graphics: A space big enough for an image size of your choosing.
Layout: Something like this except more fancy of course.  I don't want to have to post a million of these for each character I have a relationship with.

Edited by Mercury

• Admin

What would be the max-width for these? @Mercury

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

To be completely honest I'm not sure. I haven't been able to have a skin made for the site yet unfortunately :c

Um…best judgement I suppose? I'm terribly sorry I'm not much help.

• Admin

You may want to have that up first so that we can match it. Perhaps you should request the skin first?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I actually have a request for a skin open on Caution to the Wind. Just waiting to see if anyone responds to it ^^

• I read this! 1

I actually need this for JCINK.  The new link is HERE.

Hey there!

I am willing to complete this request!

I just have a couple of specific questions:

1) Did you request these somwhere else, too? Like am I could to write all of these codes, and than end up finding out you didn't even need them because someone else made ones you liked better?

2) For your biography/app box that you want. Are you wanting one that is just fully freestyle, or does it need to have included specific information?

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

1. To be honest and up front about it I do have this posted on one other site.  However, that site seems to be dead in regards to viewing requests.  So yes, you are good to create this code ^^

2. I'd prefer for it to have specific information.  I was thinking something along these lines but feel free to add and/or subtract info ^^

I greatly appreciate you taking this on ^^

Alrighty! I shall work on these over the next couple of days and get something hopefully unique and fun for your new site!

W9QVrMj.png

Okie dokie =D I can't wait to see what you come up with ^^

Hey @Mercury I'm admittedly a little confused by your relationship tracker portion of this request. In my experience a relationship tracker that is used for a whole site is one large list of people who are with other people. To reference what I'm talking about I'll link to here: Sinsomnia Relationship tracker 

Keem in mind I did not make that tracker, nor is it what I'm thinking of making, I'm just pointing out I don't QUITE understand what it is you want for this. IS this for personal use, or for site wide member base use? I suppose that is a question I have for all of these. Your thread tracker, is this for personal use by you, something you're making for your members to use, or should it somehow have the ability for you to list ALL threads for your whole member base?

W9QVrMj.png

My bad!  I should've been more specific with the trackers.

Both the thread & relationship tracker are for my personal character's use on the site ^^

Ohh! That makes much more sense. lol. Thanks!

W9QVrMj.png

Hey hun, I know it's only been a few days, but I wanted to let you know I'm almost finished with this request. Don't want you thinking I abandoned it. :P

W9QVrMj.png