Hello hello!

Sara

Hello everybody *waves* I'm Sara, and am so excited to have found you! 

I've been RPing for about 9 years now - 4 of which was spent on one board, followed by a 4 year break where I drifted round a few more, before I found my current one where i've been holed up for about a year now! 

I absolutely love historical RP's, and whilst I enjoy a bit of fantasy every now and again, history is really my jam. From the dark ages, to medieval Europe, even to more recent conflicts, I love it all and am happy to play it! 

Outside of RP I'm a masters student in politics and international development, off to join the big bad world of employment next year (which I'm bloody dreading...)

Looking forward to getting to know you all! <3 

• I read this! 1

Join us in the 12th Century, on Saints Sleep:

Sig.png

I also write on the brilliant AeRo!
B8CB4x.png

• Admin

Hello @Sara Welcome to the Initiative! We are glad to have you. I know there are others that love a good historical RP. I know @Elena does!

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

A warm welcome to a sister fan of historical fiction!

@Sara, welcome!  History RPs have always sounded cool, but I've never gotten into them.  What's the most random history RP that you've found or that you've played on?

WoL___dark01.png

Welcome, @Sara! I'm new too, so hello from another newbie. ^_^

I love historical writing! What would you say is the major draw for you about it? I've found that I get too hung up on the details and getting everything right that I just overthink it, so I end up not enjoying it as much as I would if I just got on with it. I could be posting, but instead I'm reading up on... the organisation of Victorian policemen in the Met during the 1880's.

• Love 1

static-historicalrp.jpg

"Indiana was the dog!"

@Uaithne - I think the most random was actually a fantasy board which we sort of...turned into a medieval board :P It started out as a Merlin site, and the quickly became a post-Roman England RP which was fascinating! 

@Indy - Hey hey another history lover and newbie! I just really enjoy immersing myself in a new world. I think it's easier on boards which have set canon lists and histories for the characters so I don't have to spend hundreds of hours researching, but I just try and plod along with what I know and do research in my spare time!

Thanks for all the lovely welcomes! <3 

Join us in the 12th Century, on Saints Sleep:

Sig.png

I also write on the brilliant AeRo!
B8CB4x.png

Welcome to the Initiative Sara :)

Find Another Way

Teen Wolf, 18+, 10 Years Later, Canons and Originals welcome!

On 8/2/2017 at 10:40 PM, Sara said:

Outside of RP I'm a masters student in politics and international development, off to join the big bad world of employment next year (which I'm bloody dreading...)

I am just finishing up my Masters in Health Psychology, so am in the same boat! lol

Anyhoo, welcome to the Initiative. :D

[Image: 596681d458799_NewLogo.png.581b0fb709d0e4...420b58.png]

An established, non canon, Dragon Age RP
coupleofkooks