Local Squid says Hello

FriedKilamari

Heya, my name is Kila, and I was linked to this directory by my friend, Hera! I've heard nothing but good things, so I decided to throw myself in because why not.

I've been roleplaying since I was 13 (I'm not 26), and my favorite genres are: pokemon, fantasy (high, modern, medieval, you name it I'm there), gifted, and modern world AUs. I do most of my roleplaying with my fiance, and we actually met in a roleplay. I was 13, she was 9, it was a digimon roleplay on neopets, it was friendship at first RP~

I have a wide variety of hobbies, including art (which is also my job), cooking (which is what my degree is in), reptiles, knitting, writing--I'm basically a huge creative nerdling.

I also never shut up about my pets. I have two cats (Tony and Pepper), three leopard geckos (Puck, Chiffon, and Perdita), and my SDIT, Cinnamon.

Please tell me about your pets.

Edited by FriedKilamari
  • I read this! 1

haliea_sig.png.d576f8c161ea332444febd20bf4e72eb.png

Antarsia | Guidebook

When the Gods turn on their people, the tables turn.

Where will you stand?

Original High Medieval Fantasy || 3-3-3

Leopard geckos! I also have three! Iskierka, Lien and Messoria! I love those bumpy little lizards!

I also have 7 crested geckos, two WTFs, a gargoyle gecko and a bearded dragon. And two cats and a dog.

Welcome to The Initiative @FriedKilamari! It's great to have you here!

Nerdling is now my new favorite word, by the way. I shall use it forever.

I have two cats (but I'm more of a dog person), one is Socks, my sisters companion feline, and one is my daddy's cat. He passed away and she's an old crotchety baby with no front claws who only likes me...of which I'm okay with. Her name is Pepsi and she's a dark calico. She tends to bite people in the face if they mess with her XD

If you find you have any questions at all, feel free to tap us! We have a staff contact center for questions, and I'm pretty much always around for lack of active life outside of the front door. XD

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

EEEP MY KILA BABY <33333333

I'm so happy you're here <3 Well you're aware of my pets but might as well comment more! I have my black lab named Jessie and my king cares cavalier spaniel named Lily <3 They're both my babies and I love them to death. 

So happy you're here again! 8DDD WELCOME BABSSSS!!!!!

jak_sig_2sec_by_accenlia-dbcyqh8.gif

Not all things last... Some thrive in the fire while others die

Thanks for the warm welcome <3 I'm so glad I've introduced the term nerdling to the site.

@Rune I'm so glad there's another reptile owner! I haven't owned cresties, personally, but I did own a blue tongue skink and a bunch of snakes (ball pythons, boas, corn snakes, and a hognose!).

Antarsia | Guidebook

Where will you stand?

5 minutes ago, Josie said:

Welcome to the site, @FriedKilamari! :) It's neat to see another knitter here! What sorts of things do you like to knit?

I'm actually super new to knitting, so about all I can make are scarves XD; I'm working my way up to hats, though! Eventually I want to knit christmas stockings. In my family, my great-grandma used to knit them for all members of the family, including the new babies and anyone who married in. Sadly, she died in 1999 and there hasn't been anyone else to carry on the tradition.

@Rune Please ramble reptiles to me. I love reptiles.

• I read this! 1

Antarsia | Guidebook

Where will you stand?

12 minutes ago, FriedKilamari said:

I'm actually super new to knitting, so about all I can make are scarves XD; I'm working my way up to hats, though! Eventually I want to knit christmas stockings. In my family, my great-grandma used to knit them for all members of the family, including the new babies and anyone who married in. Sadly, she died in 1999 and there hasn't been anyone else to carry on the tradition.

Aww, I'm sorry for your loss! I have learned knitting from my grandmother, and I'm the only one of her grandchildren to do it. She recently gave me a very easy hat pattern, which I could share with you if you'd like! I am also new to knitting, and wanted to work my way up from scarves too!

That'd be so nice of you ;o; I'll have to take you up on that when I feel more confident in my knitting abilities! I still find myself adding a stitch every now and again. Thankfully I don't seem to drop them?

Antarsia | Guidebook

Where will you stand?

SO. Leos are Iskierka, whom hates all, Lien whom is a spoiled princess and will eat only dubias, Messoria whom is so laid back I occasionally think she's dead. I rescued Lien and Messoria alongside @Aerona's Calliope and Kulingile. They were all starving and being fed lettuce while all living together. They are all now fat and happy, albeit spoiled rotten and a bit dumb.

For cresteds I have Malygos, whom is the only one that likes anything, Nozdormu, whom is a fraidycat, Sabellian, whom is beautiful but hates me. He's a talker. Ysera, whom is a sweetheart and likes being held. Kalecgos, whom is a fatass and convinced she's a threat to humanity. And then Fred and George, whom are hatchlings and don't get out much because of it.

Then Ramoth, the gargoyle, whom is so laid back she might be dead. She's content just to sit on you and do whatever you're doing.

Norbert is my carrot testicle, the beardie. He's a silkie and missing almost all his toes. But he's a good boy. I just got him a couple days ago so still learning about him. Thus far he's super chill and super lazy and I love him.

• I read this! 1

• Admin

Hello @FriedKilamari welcome to the Initiative. My brother had leopard geckos when he was younger. I personally have 5 cats (Zero, Syd, Lilly, Dime and Matrim), 1 chihuahua (Chainsaw) and a bearded dragon that we call by many names. I call him Rango and my boyfriend calls him Charizard (he has evolved from Charmander and Charmeleon).

I hope you enjoy your stay here! I'm glad you found us.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Please kiss every one of your pets for me. I love them ;A;

• Love 1

Antarsia | Guidebook

Where will you stand?

Hi and welcome! I have 5 cats! (Tiger, Bonnie, Bandit, Shadow and Teddy), 1 rabbit (Peter) and a chicken (Barbara!) I also have a pile of tropical fish and four children, do they count? :P

Knitting is a great hobby to have. I can only knit a straight stitch myself. All those fancy stitches I could never get the hang of!

Find me on my sites!
The Next Incantation :: The Last Island

@FriedKilamari, welcome!  I don't have any cool pet info to share, but I do like petting random dogs and cats I meet on the street, so I guess that's cool.  I don't know what SDIT stands for though.

WoL___dark01.png