Sign in to follow this  
Morrigan

Mandatory (Week 2): Pets

Morrigan    6,212

Inspired by one of our new members (@Indy) this challenge is going to be amusing.

What I want you to do is find one of your characters as an animal and post that image give a 1-2 sentence explanation of why this animal fits your characters if they were an animal.

This challenge is mandatory for the end of month raffle. This is also mandatory for this weeks advertisement raffle.

Note, to qualify for the end of month raffle, you must have completed the Mandatory week 1 challenge on time. (You have until the end of 8/9).

This challenge must be completed by midnight 8/16.

• LOL 2

kaydrew    128

Image result for fox city

If Neal were an animal, he'd be a fox because it is swift and cunning. That means the fox can easily outmaneuver a predictor (be it human or animal) and it can adapt to any situation and setting; these creatures can be found in both woodlands and towns.

Edited by kaydrew
  • Like 1

Awards

kaydrew    128
5 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

@kaydrew I didn't clarify, please post a pic too! Thank you! (edited the original post to make more clear)

I added a pic! I hope that's what you meant. :D 

• Awesome 1

Awards

Indy    18

Indiana was the dog! 😂

giphy.gif

If my boy Fletcher was an animal, he'd be a parrot of some sort, like the cockatiel above. Loud, obnoxious, flying around, and with plenty of attitude. He just can't shut up.

• LOL 1

Dusty    178

veiled-chameleon-24044174.jpg

Clementine would be a chameleon.  All her life she had hidden herself behind multiple personas to survive in the situation she'd been delivered into at a very young age. She still has her masks but life has changed now she's met someone who can see through all her facades. 

Cyn    56

1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)

Isis is an unassuming grey rabbit. She's gentle and inquisitive and seen by all as completely harmless but she's got a good kick to her if you threaten her peaceful way of life.

O0SmbqK.jpg

Katerina Dimov would be a feral domestic cat.

Wary of people, self sufficient, starving, and underweight. She's quick to snap, keeping others away from her out of paranoia of what she's lived through. The insistent encourage her to draw blood, whether that is with words or her fingertips.