Gooood Morning Vietnam!!!! (lol Hello)

ScoobyDoobyDoo

Hello there,

As I have come across this wonderful place I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sammy I am a 25 year old woman in school for Veterinary Assisting and I am loving it. I have Rping since I was 16 years old and have fallen in love with certain genres of different sites. I am not much of a reader when it comes to books but I do love to read some that do seek my interest for instance I have read Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Thirst, Twilight, New Moon(least favorite), Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn and some books of the Vampire Diaries collections. A book really has to seek my interest for me to read it otherwise I will lose interest I do not know why that's just me. 

I love animals every single one and do believe that all animals should have rights because well they have a soul too. My favorite TV shows are in order of favoritism: Supernatural, Arrow, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries(Season 5 & before), Charmed, Supergirl, The Flash, Teen Wolf, and Blue Bloods. I know a lot of shows but I do take the time to watch them all. I do love to consider joining sites of Charmed and The Originals fandom I am not a fan of the later seasons of the vampire diaries because well to me it is just overrated and I thought they were just reaching, everyone has their opinions. :)

Okay I am rambling on but I just can't help it. I went to my first Comic Con in May of this year and it was amazing, got to ride in 'Baby' if some of you do not know who she is well let's just say Sam and Dean Winchester would frown. :) I got to see Stephen Amell and that was awesome and I look forward to doing it again! 

"Good Morning Vietnam!!!!!"

• Operations Mod

Hey Scooby! Welcome to the Initiative. 

I'm a fan of Supernatural and The Originals myself. TVD was alright, but TO has a lot more appeal to me for some reason. Anyway, you should find plenty of players around here with similar interests! It's good to have you aboard, I look forward to seeing you around. 

• I read this! 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

• Admin

Hello @ScoobyDoobyDoo welcome to the Initiative! We are glad to have you! I have recently started watching The Originals. Never seen Vampire diaries though.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome @ScoobyDoobyDoo! All the geeky shows! I've been debating watching The Originals, myself but I got addicted to the Vampire Dairies and I love Supernatural!

To quote Jensen from SDCC this year: "Baby is not a prop."

• Love 1

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

Thank you to everyone! I will be sticking around. :) If I had to choose one or the other Supernatural wins all the time. I have been watching the show since Season 1 and I have been addicted ever since. Nothing will pry my eyes from that show and to clarify I am a Dean girl but I do occasionally vote for moose when he does the right thing. lol Looking forward to a great adventure.

Hello!!! Welcome! I'm glad you like the site and hope you enjoy your time with us!

• I read this! 1

Thank you Zahhy. I love how friendly everyone is so thank you all again.

• I read this! 1