A wild Chelly appeared!

chellybell

hi everyone! So I'm Chelly, I'm a 20 year old college girl majoring in psychology and I've been roleplaying for nearly 8 years now. I discovered roleplaying off of fanfiction.net and eventually made my way to my first forum. 8 years later and I've bounced around numerous genres and have also run my own site!

Some other random things about me: I love anime, I have a weakspot for romcoms and magical girl but my favorite of all time have to be Code Geass and Sailor Moon. I don't really have a favorite book at the moment, but for now that title goes to The Book Thief. As for music, I like a lot of things but my favorite band is All Time Low. My interests also shift very fast, I'll become obsessed with one thing and then move onto the next. Most recently my obsession has been directed at Stardew Valley. I love RPG games though I'm not very good at video games in general and I have played very few....but I do love the Persona series! Also pokemon, I love pokemon.

IIIIIII can't think of anything else to add, except maybe that I tend to ramble and switch topics pretty fast. Also I own four dogs named Ruby, Molly, Dotty and Cory. I think that's about it! nice to meet you!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hello @chellybell! Welcome to the Initiative! Stardew valley is a good tedium game. I love it as a great alternative to Harvest Moon.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

On 8/24/2017 at 5:10 AM, chellybell said:

majoring in psychology

Welcome to the madness! Another psychology student/graduate - that is so cool! I am just finishing up my Masters in Health Psychology and applying for PhD funding. ^^

Welcome to the Initiative! :D

[Image: 596681d458799_NewLogo.png.581b0fb709d0e4...420b58.png]

An established, non canon, Dragon Age RP
coupleofkooks