Show and Tell: Pets!

Rune

15 minutes ago, The Vineyard said:

"Here’s another one for the folks at Guinness: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is the “most important woman lawyer in the history of the republic,” doing for women’s rights what Marshall did for the rights of people of color." Quoted from Scoutsblog. Just a whim? 

@omgwes

@The Vineyard

Yassss!!! -showers with love and bonus points-

Edited by omgwes

2ibnwye.jpg

auri.PNG.8af2ca18684c77938f93fd9b98240a4f.PNG

^^ Auri is cheeky and has a lot to say.

shela.PNG.d9827b0f8e61ad02dd609bd421a81aec.PNG

^^ Shela gets cold, has less to say and is very finniky.

• I read this! 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

All the pets my family owns are my younger sister's, per her childhood proclamation.  Nevertheless, she has always said I am the cats' father.

1zvpxyd.jpg

Spots, whom I named after the white dots on his upper lip.

xbzltd.jpg

Smokey, my favorite.  One won't meet another sweetie like him.

Edited by Jacob
  • I read this! 1
  • Love 1

Got a boa constrictor a couple months ago and could not be happier with him!!  He's the most gentle animal I've ever handled hands-down, and I've had a lot of pets / volunteered at a lot of animal shelters.

His halloween costume:tinywitch1.thumb.jpg.766da1f5aa3a08e1d8b67eaab53bb3be.jpg

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1

Souls_400x100_01.jpg

'souls | no wc | character-driven | werecanines | open & active since 2001!

25075110_10159780977250541_1890396502894

Fresh out the oven!

• I read this! 1
  • Love 2

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

• 10 months later...

dOHUcVX.jpg FWP4ugs.jpg

My trio of kitties. From left to right: Tali, Garrus and Liara. And yes, I'm a huge Mass Effect fan and I  named my cats after characters in the franchise 😁

I was going to pop these pictures in yesterday and tell you all about Fergus but I got busy with work =( This morning I had to take my Fergus kitty back to the vet for a urethra blockage. He's my most precious boy, sleeps curled around one of my arms every night and follows me everywhere with his question mark tail (which for the life of me I cannot get an image of). So good vibes in his direction will be appreciated. I've had him since he was weaned, about 3 months old. He's active and he's a dang giant at 16lbs of muscle. When he stretches up my side, his paws hit me just under my chest.

20170910_163604.thumb.jpg.a9fc15d7f4c0e79f73581b7c5279bafa.jpg20170917_024915.thumb.jpg.19343c656b74d24a7d148ed66d280f84.jpg20180215_143304.thumb.jpg.ddeebf681a7ba03acfdb5125ccb562c8.jpg

We lost his uncle Coco this past spring, he was 18 years old. This is Coco with Fergus as a kitten.

FergusnCoco.jpg.47707ce17797d4722a71d1a51f8a20ea.jpg

And this is Little Bit, he's 19 now, was Coco's litter mate but you wouldn't be able to tell by their coloration. He's been sick over the past few weeks with a respiratory infection, and he wasn't able to hold himself up on his front legs suddenly. He's walking around again now, singing, and being cuddly. We have an awesome vet.

20170805_121350.thumb.jpg.bce40bd9d929b4e3046399688ed8587b.jpg

• Love 1

• 4 months later...

I'm getting an axolotl! So so excited. It will be here on Tuesday and I just feel like I have to tell the world.

4USMQ11.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have a total of 5 pets (2 dogs and 3 cats). I don't have pictures available quite yet, but here's their descriptions:

Roxanne is a female cat who hates being held, loves her face scratched, and is the prettiest cat I have. She's very short and kind of fat. She moves and walks a lot when being pet, and purrs very loudly.

Little is a male cat who is fat and bites to show affection. He's very lazy and doesn't like to cuddle. He doesn't always play nice with others, but he does tolerate them most of the time. He is very fluffy and cobby, which makes him look huge.

Biggie is a male cat who is thin and very weird. He's super sweet and loves to cuddle. He doesn't know he's a cat. He likes to drink out of the toilet, splash water out of his bowl, and sleep on uncomfortable surfaces like bookbags.

Bentley is a Shi Tzu/Bichon Frise mix dog. He's small, white, and low-energy. He has an underbite that gets worse when he's tired, but ultimately does not affect his health in any way. He's a big cuddler and loves attention. He loves to play with Ralphie.

Ralphie is a standard Labradoodle dog that looks like a Wolfhound. He's huge and relatively high energy. He loves to destroy things no matter how entertained he is. He just likes the ripping action, and it makes him feel accomplished. He loves to play with Bentley.

I have one cat. His name is Mr Rochester, though has many nicknames. Mr., babyboy, phatboi, Mr. R, Major Tom.  I mostly call him Mr. or babyboy, but never Mr. Babyboy, that's just weird.  😂

spacer.png

"You tie the knot, I'll start the fire."

~ The Amity Affliction

spacer.png

The World Withing - Modern Supernatural Roleplay (JCINK 18+)

• 1 year later...

I have a cat. His name is Dante. He's a 12 year old black & white tuxedo cat. He's not crazy about being held but will sleep with me in my bed (sometimes). He meows softly for attention (mostly when he's hungry). He likes under his neck and behind his ears scratched. He likes being brushed (and will purr loudly as he rubs against the brush). He's not the most affectionate. He'll smack if he gets annoyed (if someone pets him too much).