It Me vers 2

Coyoteclaw11

...aka I accidentally messed up the first one haha. Well, I'm Coyote~! I'm please to meet y'all

• How long have you been RPing?
    Techincally since around 2008, since that was around the time I discovered Warrior Cats rp forums haha. 
  • What are your favorite RP genres?
    Hmm... I guess romance? Realistic fiction? Fantasy?? 
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?
    Well, I'm a bit out of the rp loop in some ways haha but I'm sure I'd be comfortable with all three of those. I got my start in forum rping and it's what I've been sniffing around more recently, but when I was like... in the full swing of my rp-mania it was all chat rp. I'm always checking my email though, and new emails in the form of rp posts would be a welcome alternative to "oh, another Office Depot ad..."
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?
    Favorite book? Well, I'm a big fan of the Harry Potter series! I also loved a Series of Unfortunate Events, Warriors, and this one book, Varjak Paw. Movies? Mmm... I most watch kids/family movies and those "based on a true story" types. Top of my list would probably be Moana, Wreck It Ralph, and Nightmare Before Christmas!
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have?
    I love to draw!! Lemme just uuuuh test out the image adding feature here...
    otayuri_space_by_coyoteclaw11-dbjdb9k.pn
    oop,, very big haha I don't wanna spam, so if you'd like to glance around my DeviantArt, you can~!
  • What's your favorite color?
    Light blue~!
  • What's your favorite drink?
    Hmm... I'd say it's a tie between hot chocolate and mocha frapps lol

Heeeelllllo! Welcome to The Initiative! You drew that? Seriously gorgeous, absolutely adore it. <3

It's great to meetcha! I hope you find everything you're looking for on the site, and if you need anything don't hesitate to round the bend at the Staff Contact Center and give us a hollar! We're happy to help!

• Love 1

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

• Admin

Hello @Coyoteclaw11 welcome to the Initiative! Your image is awesome. We are glad to have you. We hope you enjoy your stay.

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

This is bloody awesome! Well done!

Draw This Again 2009 vs 2012 vs 2015 by Coyoteclaw11

And welcome!

[Image: 596681d458799_NewLogo.png.581b0fb709d0e4...420b58.png]

An established, non canon, Dragon Age RP
coupleofkooks