Howday Stranger~

Quell

Hey there! I'm Thyme (but I go by crazy numbers of names because ... why not.)

I've been RPing for over 15 years mostly 1x1 through email and messangers, though more recently I've been pretty heavily into forum RPs. My passion lies with original characters, but I've been on (pan)fandom sites too. I live all over the map of RP genres. I loooove love more than anyone should -- but I also love incredibly dark themes and exploring the painful and realistic suffering of the world. So... O-O that's pretty nice, I guess? 

Anyway, between RPing, I'm a huge fan of Supernatural, Wolf's Rain, Limitless, Babylon 5, and pretty much every scifi/monster show you can think of. I like fantasy too, but I'm a little more picky about it. (I'm a giant sucker for angel/demon plots and concepts.)

My favorite book is All Quiet on the Western Front. My favorite movie is Manchester by the Sea (It was Third Star until last December. ._.)

Alrighty. I'm done. About thyme, right? also I like puns.

• Cheers 1
tumblr_ovxhy4cZLY1wtsmmno3_r1_100.jpg

• Admin

Hello @Thyme welcome to the Initiative! It's always lovely to have a new punny person around! We hope you enjoy your stay here!!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome to the Initiative Thyme! I'm another who loves love. It's just so much fun to write! I hope you enjoy it here!

Oh, I read All Quiet on the Western Front in high school.  Now that you bring it up, though, I think I should reread it.  I remember enjoying it.

Welcome to RPG Initiative. ^^

WoL___dark01.png

Welcome and a musical dedication, inspired by your name! I like Erich Maria Remarque too...

• Thank you 1