The sea is a deep, dark place

Deep Sea

Hello! I am Deep Sea. I've been RPing for a while, but not as long as a lot of other people. I'm a forum RPer, through and through, although I'd like to try my hand at some tabletop sessions. My favorite RPs are the really generic ones, because they're easy to get into and make your own. One of these days, I'll find a gratuitously violent Borderlands RP to join.

• I read this! 1

Glub glub.

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Deep Sea we're glad to have you! Good luck on finding the Borderlands RP!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I think the RP community is getting older.  I've been around for 12 years or so (ugh, I'm getting old) but even I'm a baby compared to some people.  I love seeing "fresh blood" in the RP world, though, so I don't care if anyone's been around for 2 months or 20 years.

Welcome to RPG Initiative.

• I read this! 1

WoL___dark01.png

Hi @Deep Sea! Glad you found this place too! Definitely poke @Morrigan about some stuff you asked on the IPS forums. ^^

[Image: 596681d458799_NewLogo.png.581b0fb709d0e4...420b58.png]

An established, non canon, Dragon Age RP
coupleofkooks

The resident pirate captain welcomes Deep Sea... everywhere except inside his ship ;) <3

(Actually, in the story right now his ship has sunk into the Deep Sea...)

What country are you from? I am greeting you from Romania, but I swear I am not a vampire. Neither Vlad the Impaler was one...

And what kind of literature do you like? Mine, of course, is historical fiction.

Edited by Elena

Thanks @Claire!! Most of my IPS questions now come to "Can I style username tags to not have a background" and "Can I put an image behind an avatar so that it looks like the user's avatar has a frame, like in Overwatch?" and "Can I keep my RP alive long enough to justify $25 a month".

Some things just have no answers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Elena I promise not to get inside your boat! I'd just leave a salty mess, anyways...

I'm in the USA, and I don't have a favorite type of literature right now. Honestly, I don't even read novels anymore. Most of my reading is on news sites, roleplays, and subtitles on video games. I... I actually don't even like writing....

OTL

• I read this! 1

Glub glub.

• Admin

@Deep Sea You should still poke me in the coding questions here. I can answer you best. <3

The answer to those first two questions is yes. The usernames here at the Initiative are custom styled per our light and dark theme. ;) So there is plenty you can do. You also missed it but for april fools I used the name styling to rename everyone on the site to "Salty Deadpool" with a Pinkie Pool Avatar to boot.

@Death Kitten Do you have a screenshot or should I see if I can get one still.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.