Hello everyone,

I'm new to RPG Initiative but also on RPG Directory and even Reddit.

I'm a veteran role player for online, freeform and text-based storytelling style RPGs. Basically, I love to write and I have a big imagination and I adore being around likeminded creative spirits.

I'm also a veteran of Worlde Arcane, which was my favourite game for long time but it no longer exists. Just mentioning it in case anyone comes across this post and wants to reconnect.

Looking forward to being a part of the community. I don't just advertise on directories like this, I use them as a Game Master resource to talk shop with other Admins and Mods and get ideas, etc. etc.

Oh, and as the subject said, I'm from Canada (Toronto)! Hello!

Welcome to the fun! I'm also on Reddit (though, I lurk in most RP related subs.) 

We're a good community for admins shooting the shit. It's my favorite thing about The Initiative. Give a shout if you have any questions, that's what us old farts are here for!

• I read this! 1

• Admin

Hello @Evereras welcome to the Initiative. We are definitely the right place to connect with other game masters.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

41 minutes ago, Rune said:

Welcome to the fun! I'm also on Reddit (though, I lurk in most RP related subs.) 

We're a good community for admins shooting the shit. It's my favorite thing about The Initiative. Give a shout if you have any questions, that's what us old farts are here for!

I love the RP subs on Reddit. I actually reunited with some long-lost role-playing buddies puttering around over there. I was definitely a Reddit hold out for a long time, I just didn't get the hype at first but now I appreciate it for its simplicity.

Ahhh, you're posting everywhere in every topic!  It's great!

Welcome to RPG Initiative.

WoL___dark01.png