Entitled mods

Sylence

I'm at the point in my life where I have a zero drama tolerance policy. I RP for pleasure. It is not a job. It's meant to be enjoyable. My goal (whether as staff or a member) is to have a good time and hopefully help others have fun too! To that end, anyone who intentionally is stirring up shit or threatening the board needs to go. I wonder if you may have lost members from this person's drama because I know I wouldnt stick around a site with power struggles between the staff.

But yeah as others have said... BAN them. Be done. They have made clear they won't take this with grace so don't give them a chance to piss all over your sandbox. Have a staff member/trusted player take over central characters until they can be worked out of storyline/adopted out (depending on if the character was totally original or a pre-made plot char ect) and finally let your players know whats going on. A PM would keep it from scaring off new people but if you DO post it on the main board I'd disable replies. Make sure you the announcement isn't a rehashing of drama but clear, to the point, and the closing note on the issue. 

Good luck!!!

• I read this! 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1