Hello!

Krobon

Hi there, I'm Krobon and I've been RPing for over 16 years.. Gosh that makes me feel a tad old. Anyway I've been looking for RPG Directories and I came across this one, ended up registering out of curiosity, anyway glad to be here!

LBkExz.jpg

Thank you very much! It is a very interesting looking place too :D Glad to be here.

LBkExz.jpg

• Admin

Hey @Krobon,

Welcome to the Initiative! We're glad to have you. 16 years is a lot but not the most. I've personally been roleplaying for 21 years.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

You got me beat there then @Morrigan But luckily RP is not about beating anyone, it's about weaving beautiful stories together :P

LBkExz.jpg

• Admin

Wasn't trying to trumpt you dear. But don't think you're old. Plenty of veterans here.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I know, I was just kidding :P I feel the RP scene has changed a lot since I started, RP forums weren't too abundant when I started, I was using yahoo groups for Play by email RP and Neverwinter Nights as a game for RP.

• LOL 1

LBkExz.jpg

I'll join in as another old fart. 

Welcome to the fun! Feel free to ask any questions you have and don't hesitate to get involved in the discussions we have going on all over the place!

• 2 weeks later...