Ahoy!

Faie

Hello all! I am terrible (absolutely terrible!) at introductory posts so please pardon me from using the questionnaire. I never know what to writer or I end up writing too much.

• How long have you been RPing? Years! Since at least 2004.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Historical and Futuristic/Dystopian. I live in the modern world. I really don't want to write about it too.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum RP exclusively, unless you count tabletop!
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? I love reading but don't have a ton of time for it currently. Classic literature is my guilty pleasure (Jane Austen is my hero!) but I also love nerdy fiction... Harry Potter, LOTR, all that jazz. I watch a ton of TV while I'm doing my day-to-day (I like the background noise). If it's on Netflix, I've probably binge watched it. My musical tastes are eclectic. Spotify probably thinks I have multiple personalities.  
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I love yoga, hot tea and cats. I'm married... so not a crazy cat lady, more like a crazy cat couple. I go to the beach whenever possible and would like to write a book someday, but I have issues sticking to the same plot long enough to write a book on my own. I enjoy collaborative writing. I'm a budding coder, still fine tuning the craft. 
  • What's your favorite color? PINK. PINK ALL DAY.
  • What's your favorite drink? Tea. Mint. Hot. (Sadly I don't like Early Gray.)

• Admin

WOO! More Pink lovers! Welcome to the Initiative @Faie

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Thank you, thank you! PINK IS AWESOME! It has always been my favorite color. When I was younger, my dad wanted me to be a tom-boy so I pretended for a long time that I liked purple better (because he liked purple) but when I got to college... PINK EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE!!!! 

(Side note: My dad is also awesome!! He just doesn't know what to do with a girly-girl.)

• LOL 1

23 hours ago, starfire said:

Too many people are pink haters! I love it :D

Nice to meet you!

They just don't know how to handle the pink!