Hello Fellas!

Starbind

Hello Initiative, nice to see another active directory board other than RPG-D. XD I've searched for other places to but I don't really like that quite a few are Tumblr Blogs. A little about me I guess?

First off, I found this through an Affiliate Button on the D so happy to know the big places are interlinked in that manner.

I'm a bit of a veteran of RP forums since like 2007, often playing in different boards on and off. Though my first roleplaying experience was actually single thread type RPs which we had a sign up thread, then the actual RPG thread. Those were fun, but then I got into Full-board RPGs and I've recently found out it is difficult to get back into single thread types for some odd reason 🙃. To be specific I am an Anime Setting roleplayer, I know some people may see this as immature in a way but I've found as long as I'm having fun, then it doesn't really matter since I just need to NOT focus on groups that don't really fit with my style. Don't know if that sounds how I meant it to say but MEH! :P To be specific on Anime Genre, I love Gundam and Mecha RPG's to death and to bee honest? I'm a serial board maker so I drift idea to idea if something catches my attention well enough. XD I am currently trying to start a Gundam based RPG so I hope to maybe find a place to get some interest/feedback on the matter. Is there an Interest Check board btw? I'll probably search right after writing this introductory but I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask anyway.

Anywho, nice to meet anyone and everyone here!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hello @Starbind welcome to the Initiative! We're glad to have you.

I don't think Anime is immature (I don't think anyone here would). We always say, you do you! Because well, you should have fun!

The forum is called Brainstorming. <33

Hope you enjoy your time here.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

It's nice to meet you! I really like the aesthetics of giant robots - my boyfriend hates my tastes though, because I prefer them thin and alien, like the cybodies from Star Driver.

Glub glub.

Yes, thank you Morrigan! It actually skipped my site the first two times I scanned the index page. XD And yeah, that you for that, I love it when people are more encouraging that not about someone's preferences.

@Deep Sea

Ah, Star Driver! Yes one of my favorites as well but I need them real robits! XD

Edited by Starbind

• Admin

It happens. It's a lot of information to go over when you're on a new site. We're always growing and changing too. <3 You're always free to ask us in our ask us forum if you can't find something.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

:) Thank you. I'm the same StarBind from RPG-D btw mister Snark. Nice to see a familiar face trotting about. :)

Welcome to the Initiative! I also love Mecha animes! :3 giant robots are so ba. (gunXsword is one of my favorite animes)

tumblr_ovxhy4cZLY1wtsmmno3_r1_100.jpg

Thank you everyone who said hello. :) And yeah, GunXSword is pretty chill, haven't seen it in a couple years given I forgot it. XD

Hi and welcome to the site! I've been a fan of giant robots since I was a kid (my first ever crush was optimus prime). Hope you have a great time with us!

Find me on my sites!
The Next Incantation :: The Last Island