For lack of a creative title: Hi!

starfire

Hello there! 

My name is Kika and it's a pleasure to meet all of you.  I am a coffee addict with an affection for the color pink!  I have to admit, I was really overwhelmed at first: this site is huge.  But now that I'm starting to find my way around, it's actually really neat!  I'm a long time forum based RPer in many fandoms, but my most consistent and favorite is Harry Potter.  I've also dabbled in Jane Austen, Sherlock Holmes, Disney, and Real Life RPs, but none of them seem to stick as much as HP. Sorted as a Slytherin by Pottermore, I've embraced my inner snake and couldn't imagine a better house.  

Outside of my Harry Potter life, I'm also a history teacher in NYC and have the best cat ever.  I know my way around a kitchen and the subway system, but I'm not particularly skilled with coding or formatting. It's something I would like to get better at, but all the random letters and symbols make my eyes cross!  I look forward to getting to know some fellow Potterheads and RPers through this! 

Best, 
Kika

• Admin

Hey @starfire welcome to the Initiative! We're glad to have you. We are realtively massive with what we offer but it's part of our awesome charm. I know there are some fellow potter people on here. The top two I can think of are @Cyn and @wicked.

Hope you enjoy your time. <3

• Love 2

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Yay for another Potterholic! I'm also a HUGE HP fan and have been for quite awhile now. Hufflepuff through and through.

Welcome to the initiative!! 

Find me on my sites!
The Next Incantation :: The Last Island

Did someone say Harry Potter?! I might be mildly obsessed >.> lol I feel like that tag was my own personal bat symbol in the sky xD I'm a Huffllepuff but my heart belongs to a Slytherin, ya'll have that charm lol but welcome to the site fellow Potter fan!

Edited by wicked

rpgi-sig.png

+ :: c o m i n g  s o o n  :: +

Yessss!!!! I love Hufflepuffs :D  Personally, I believe SlytherinxHufflepuff is the best combo - every guy I've ever dated/all of my best friends have been hufflepuffs so I might be biased :P 

Thank you all for the warmest of welcomes <3

• Love 1