Shady being reporting for duty

Shades

Hello, people of RPG Initiative! I'm Shades, Jay, or whatever else you'd like to call me! 

I'm really not good at this whole introducing myself thing, but here goes nothing:

I'm 34 (will be 35 next month), Brazilian, work in the IT field. With that out of the way, I guess I'll use a few of those suggested questions:

• How long have you been RPing?

Well. If memory serves me well (my memory is terrible), since I was about 16 or 17, so I'm almost at the point where I will have more time roleplaying than not in my life.

• What are your favorite RP genres?

I'm very much a real life kind of girl, but I can have some fun with superheroes and the occasional fandom here and there.

• How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?

I really like roleplaying on forums, though I'm super picky regarding what kinds of sites I join, and I also love writing over Google Docs for 1x1 plots.

• What other interest/Hobbies do you have?

When I'm not roleplaying or working, I'm reading, writing or crocheting. These are definitely my top hobbies.

I think that's enough for now? I'm really not good at this thing, but I hope that wasn't too bad. Nice meeting everyone!

Shady McShaderson

• Admin

Hello @Shades Welcome to the Initiative! We are glad to have you! I think there are a few others that also 1x1 via google docs so I'm sure you'll find good company.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Thanks, @Morrigan! I'll definitely be putting out traps, er... putting out cookies and milk to attract them! XD

• LOL 1

Shady McShaderson

9 hours ago, Rune said:

Welcome to the fun!

(I'll accept blame for this one, too, Morr. She isn't MINE, but I lured her in. My snares are working!)

Thanks for the welcome! And what you mean, I'm not yours? I thought we had something special! (lol)

3 hours ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

Hey Shades, welcome to The Initiative. :)

Hey there! Thanks! :)

Shady McShaderson

5 minutes ago, Rune said:

@Shades - Meaning you aren't part of Cry Wolf and, thus, I cannot be blamed for your trouble! :P

Still your fault I'm here. :D 

Shady McShaderson

8 minutes ago, ThistleProse said:

Welcome on board, Shades :)

Thanks! :)

Shady McShaderson

Would the real Slim Shady please stand up?

Glub glub.

13 minutes ago, Deep Sea said:

Would the real Slim Shady please stand up?

I may or may not have been waiting for someone to say it. :D

• I read this! 1

Shady McShaderson

Bemvinda! <3

We know each other from RPG-D. I am a fan of Lucelia Santos' telenovelas. Here in Romania there are girls about 20 - 25 years of age named Isaura after the main character of one of her telenovelas, who was very loved here. (Well, for the Americans reading, we had the same love for Dallas Ewing Oil Company, about 35+ years ago, since girls named Pamela).

2 hours ago, Elena said:

Bemvinda! <3

We know each other from RPG-D. I am a fan of Lucelia Santos' telenovelas. Here in Romania there are girls about 20 - 25 years of age named Isaura after the main character of one of her telenovelas, who was very loved here. (Well, for the Americans reading, we had the same love for Dallas Ewing Oil Company, about 35+ years ago, since girls named Pamela).

Obrigada!

And I was suspecting it was you. Lucélia Santos is great, I really love her, and now you had me craving a rewatch on A escrava Isaura. I had no idea people that far had loved it. I knew they were really popular in other Portuguese-speaking countries.

Live and learn. I loved knowing that! Thanks for the kind welcome and the bit of new information! :) 

• I read this! 1

Shady McShaderson

Isaura was very popular here and in Bulgaria too. I liked very much "Sinha moca" with her too. (Sorry, I have that special letter only in MS word, not here.)

• I read this! 1

8 hours ago, Elena said:

Isaura was very popular here and in Bulgaria too. I liked very much "Sinha moca" with her too. (Sorry, I have that special letter only in MS word, not here.)

Sinhá Moça was really nice too! And no problem, some keyboards don't. :) I'll need to marathon some old soap operas when I can. 

Shady McShaderson