Site Name: Edge of Infinity (MCU-Based AU Marvel RP)

Site Link: http://infinityedge.jcink.net/index.php

How to contact me: You can message me here, comment this post, email (hi.jinx@aim.com), or on Discord (Jinx#3662)

Preferred Playby: For Vision, Paul Bettany; for Davey, suggested PBs are Chord Overstreet, Josh Hutcherson (blonde), Liam Hemsworth, Lucas Till, William Moseley, or Zac Efron, but open to others as long as they are athletic, blonde, and could pass as a younger brother to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Character information:

Wanted for Anna Marie/Rogue

First and foremost, I'm a sucker for the cliche romance with Gambit. Bring me that and I'll be a super happy Jinx. Preferably played from their first meet, unless he's been in the Brotherhood and/or traveled to Genosha. Suggested FC: Gaspard Ulliel.

Secondly, more members of the Brotherhood! They're her only friends at the moment, and the more of them, the better. I'll take anyone, though having Magneto would be especially awesome. Avalanche, Toad, Blob, and Pyro would be fun additions.

Wanted for Singularity:
This might seem a little weird, but hear me out. I want Vision. Why? Because I think they could have an interesting friendship. He's a synthezoid figuring out what it means to be human, she's a cosmic being who exists intuitively and energetically who is likewise learning what it is to live; it just works in my head. They're also about the same age; he's about 2, she's not even 1. I would just love to have the two of them exploring life and humanity together and maybe helping each other piece everything together. Just this fun, platonic relationship between two beings completely out of their elements. And since she's already met Iron Man on the board, connecting them would be easy.

Wanted for Heather Cameron/Lifeguard:
Her brother! Heather and Davis Cameron lived a peaceful and charmed life in Surfer's Paradise, Queensland, Australia. Unbeknownst to them, they were adopted; their birth parents were Miles "Viceroy" Warbeck, the biggest name in Australian organized crime, and Deathbird of the Shi'ar, who disappeared soon after they were born. They were placed with the Camerons to give them a chance at a normal, happy life, away from the criminal empire their father founded. Davey grew up to be a surfer, and Heather became a lifeguard.

Their whole world came crashing down in November 2016, when Viceroy was found dead of mysterious circumstances. The siblings were previously under a certain level of protection, but with Miles out of the way, it became open season for them. They were informed of their true status and promptly attacked. They moved around for a bit, until finally Heather secured them some safe harbor in the US via a deal with the Nefaria branch of the Maggia. At least they inherited a sizable chunk of money from the ordeal.

Davis is a latent mutant. In the comics, his powers did not express until they were specifically activated, but that is something that you can play with if you pick him up. How you do it is up to you, though suggestions include a traumatic experience, finding someone with the ability to awaken latent powers, or Mutant Growth Hormone use. When he does activate, he gets the ability to teleport via trans-spatial energy called a "Warp Wave," which he surfs through. (Marvel really liked their themes with these two.)

He is the younger sibling. He learned about Heather being a mutant as a teenager or young adult, and he was cool with it. In fact, he admires her and other mutants, at least on the outside. Because he and Heather are such minor characters, there's some flexibility in portraying them, though I have it established that the two of them are loving and close (not in a weird way). Davey's a pretty nice guy, and something of a shameless flirt. In the comics he hit on and pretty much fell for Ororo immediately, though who wouldn't, right? (Note: that part is not and cannot be board canon, just a reference.) The biggest hiccup was when Heather forcibly learned of her/their Shi'ar heritage by essentially transforming into one, which freaked him out tremendously. However, they would know nothing about this...yet.

Other Information: I'll have more wanted characters eventually as I pick up more myself, and will update this post accordingly.

Edited by Jinx